World

aquanesha

I pulled this card when I asked, "What did I do to cause the conflict?"

I am completely lost as to how to interpret this.

Thanks in advance
aquanesha

Apollonia

In my readings, I get this card a lot for people who want it all, who tend to be perfectionists and who demand a great deal of themselves and others. They can be very hard on themselves and those around them because of their need to project the appearance of perfection, and they are usually fine as long as everything is going along smoothly according to their plan, but not so good at recuperating from disasters, taking responsibility for faulty planning, or deviating from what they feel is the best way to do things--and they have an opinion on the best way to do everything. Often they wear the mask that everything is fine and they are fine, but beneath the mask they are wondering why no one ever comes to their rescue. But the reason for that is because they always appear on the surface to be doing great.

Fulgour

The word that came to my mind was: Closure.
That might mean any number of things to you.

aquanesha

Apollonia said:
In my readings, I get this card a lot for people who want it all, who tend to be perfectionists and who demand a great deal of themselves and others. They can be very hard on themselves and those around them because of their need to project the appearance of perfection, and they are usually fine as long as everything is going along smoothly according to their plan, but not so good at recuperating from disasters, taking responsibility for faulty planning, or deviating from what they feel is the best way to do things--and they have an opinion on the best way to do everything. Often they wear the mask that everything is fine and they are fine, but beneath the mask they are wondering why no one ever comes to their rescue. But the reason for that is because they always appear on the surface to be doing great.

Thank you that fits perfectly. I wear the mask all the time because I don't want anyone to ever see me unhappy because I feel they can't handle me unhappy.