Year card = Soul/Personality Card

shamoness

My Soul/Personality Card is 6, The Lovers. This year it is also my Year Card. I can only imagine what this means for me. Obviously the implications of the card are magnified.

Some comments:
My husband and I are closer than ever. Earlier this year he went away on a trip and brought me home a small statuette he found in a shop. It turned out to be Serquet, the Goddess of Marriage. Very appropriate.

This year I seem to be coming to a feeling of peace about my beliefs. I am comfortable with them and feel no need to defend them. I have truly walked away from beliefs I felt were wrong and actually strangling to my creativity.

I am also more comfortable with myself than I have been in a very long time. I am coming to know myself again. If that makes any sense.

I have only been in this Year since March. (On Ostara to be exact, at least in this hemisphere.)

Has anyone else had this experience? Any comments?

shamoness

Diorbhail

shamoness said:
My Soul/Personality Card is 6, The Lovers. This year it is also my Year Card. I can only imagine what this means for me. Obviously the implications of the card are magnified.

Yes shamoness, I am also a Lovers Soul/Personality card and I will be in a Lovers year on 23 September so I wait with bated breath....

Seriously I think the effect is beginning already , maybe in my case the emphasis is on the choice aspect of this card, particularly in regard to the implications regarding what is important to me - what I love - I am faced with a choice of playing safe job-wise in a few months or having a go at making a living doing what I love the most! Exciting times!

rachelcat

Reviving an old thread to say:

My birthday is next week, and my year card will be the same as my personality and soul card = Hierophant.

(I calculate my year card from birthday to birthday, since my birthday is right at the beginning of the second half of the year.)

In Who Are You in the Tarot?, Mary Greer says:
Mary K. Greer said:
During these years, you were probably drawn to and involved in the things that are especially important to your soul purpose in this lifetime. You were probably doing or directly searching for something through which you could express your highest potential.
. . .
Each time your Personality, Soul, or Hidden Factor Card appears as a Year Card--in ten year cycles--you will have an opportunity to work with the constellated energies of your destiny.
Wow, heavy stuff! I hope I can live up to the pressure of dealing with my destiny and soul purpose!

Seriously, I hope there is something to this. I feel like I'm (almost) ready to take control of my destiny--and out my inner Hierophant!

What have you experienced when your year card was the same as your personality or soul card?