Yes..Another Lenormand deck I know you want it:)

Ashtaroot

The idea has been brewing for a while, and after a nudge from my bestest friends, I am jumping in to the world of creation...
A new Lenormand deck and a book dealing with the Grand Tableau and many other spreads.
Keep watching
More to come:)

Alta

Sounds good! So far, and I am just starting Lenormand, not that happy with the books available now. I feel sure that one from you would be excellent.

starlightexp

Finally!! The GT is so complex I'm surprised no one has done a book on it yet,

irmata

YES!! English-language Lenormand books are far too scarce and don't go into enough depth when explaining all the ways to read the cards in a spread (eg. diagonally, the "knight" move, the box). Get writing! ;)

tarotlyn

:heart::) Ashtaroot, this will be exciting to watch as i am planning on doing a Lenormand deck myself this year as well...

And yes, there definitely needs to be more information on the Grand Tableau...as well as the other spreads.

Have fun starting your deck and I can't wait to see your creativity! :):thumbsup:
You are going to love creating your own deck! :party:
:heart: Good Luck HUGS
Lyn

Ashtaroot

Thank you so much guys :love:
I already started on the book, it's gonna be big.. A lot to cover. For the deck I already have the concept and will start in a couple of months as I am going on location to shoot it.. I am so excited.
Will keep you posted with more info as I move along.

Again thank you for your support.. It is greatly appreciated:heart:

Eyebright

Count me in as excited!

I've also just started learning the Lenormand and there is not alot of info out there, so a book that deals with the GT would be fantastic!

Also your deck sounds intruiguing! Going on location to shoot it! Wow! :D