You year card,

Adjustment

When you start your year card, do you go from birthday to birhday or at the begining of the year, what is the right way to do this or the most acurate

mystic mal

When I do readings based on this I always go from birthday to birthday.If you look in the Witches brew thread you will see how to get your personal Wheel card for this year.I hope it helps. MM

moon_shadow

Hi, Adjustment. I don't know if it's the right way, but I go with from birthday to birthday because a year card is determined by using the year and a date of birth :)

madhavendra

I was just reading in "Tarot for your self" (Mary Greer) that she uses both ways (from january to january and from birthday to birhday) similtanously and in this way you can see how these two cards connect together and influence you. I think it's nice way of doing it.

Vadella

I notice that the themes usually start taking place a month prior to the birthday.

xx
Vad

ElenaDragonMuse

different year card formulas...

I think it's logical that the card transitions from January to January because of the 'current year' number that must be added to the birthday.

One question i have though is which formula is accurate?

if b-day & current year is 12-25-2008

Greer:
12+25+2008 = 2045 = 2+0+4+5 = 11
Justice

Buckland
1+2+2+5+2+0+0+8 = 20
Judgment

Any ideas anyone???
:)

Stormdancer

Greer = 11
buckland =2

Notice that Greer"s 11 is equal to Buckland's 2....1+1 is 2...They're both correct...just in different ....UMM...just different/same

Well....THAT was coherent....ROTF

Storm

Stormdancer

Thay're the same...just differemt harmonics...echoes....

Still not too coherent...

Okey dokes..

storm

MeeWah

Also base approach from birthday to birthday since that makes sense to me. From calendar year can be seen as exterior influences.

There are older threads on the topic, but do not have them handy.