Mole on palm

spokeynic

aha thanks....good to see i am a person who is cool honest and of good behaviour :)
great list SIA

Sweet Irish Angel

Glad you liked it

spokeynic said:
aha thanks....good to see i am a person who is cool honest and of good behaviour :)
great list SIA

Cool, :) I have had this book for a long time, it is very good, It discusses lots of different things and I refer to it a lot, as it covers all aspects of fortune telling, :)

temperlyne

I suppose I am modest, most of the times. But neat? I do not know, I can be. My mother would disagree for sure though!

Sweet Irish Angel

lol well at least one of the charateristics matched lol

huredriel

I think I'm gonna be checking out where all my moles are tonight!! :D

What about somewhere on your feet though?

AJ

Just popping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY FaeryGodmother, May all your moles be lucky ones!

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

Hiya Just found this from another book as it was not in the previous one I used!

this relates to a mole on either foot :)

You will find that your love life does not run smoothly for you if you find a mole on the top of your foot. But if it is red in colour, it means you will be successful in your love life with the big problem being that you are too flirtatious to get stuck in a monogamous relationship.

huredriel

Sweet Irish Angel said:
Hiya Just found this from another book as it was not in the previous one I used!

this relates to a mole on either foot :)

You will find that your love life does not run smoothly for you if you find a mole on the top of your foot.
Bugger :mad: :p ...... well that's definitely true :D .... actually it's more at the base of a toe but it's still true. What's bizarre is that my sister and I both have one in the same spot on the sole of the same foot! So I'm gonna focus on that balancing the other one out :D

Sweet Irish Angel

Ello Ello

Hiya All, :D

If there are any others I have forgotten, please do not hesitate to say and ill look it up and post the info

okies :)

Have fun mole spotting lol :laugh:

Sweet Irish Angel

HeHe

huredriel said:
Bugger :mad: :p ...... well that's definitely true :D .... actually it's more at the base of a toe but it's still true. What's bizarre is that my sister and I both have one in the same spot on the sole of the same foot! So I'm gonna focus on that balancing the other one out :D

Damn Damn Damn lol, its all a bit of fun, I didnt like some of the answers I got either lol :laugh: