court card crash courses...say THAT 5 times fast...

rissa

Inspired by Little Baron's new method of courts interpretation, ikd like to rededicate some time to focusing on them- I've always loved them, but always stumbled over them...I donkt wabt to be annoyed by thir appearance in readings anymore.
So who would like to start a study group for the courts? The more differtent schools of tarot and decks, the better...numerology, astrology, kabbalah, everything!

And picture scans of the cardsa would be great too...ikd love aa many decks and opinions represented as possible (so anyone with a lot of pics- we need you!)

Who's with me in getting to know the faces on the cards?

Little Baron

Yep, I'm in Rissa. Would be good to get a handle on them, once and for all!!!

I will contribute as much as I can. I work long days, so my posts might be few and far between at times. But I would definitely like to join you. I am looking to start reading professionally in the 'nearer' future, so I want to start getting a grip on these little families beforehand.

LB

Little Baron

So where do we start? I have a few hours this evening, if you want to start something.

LB

rissa

Draw a court at random, and let's start there!

Sulis

I have started an index thread for this study group. It can be found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1136232#post1136232
and in the main Study Group index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=399986#post399986

I have taken the liberty of changing the title of the group to Court Card study 2007 (as there was already an older court card study group based on Mary K Greer's book).
Could you please include 'Court card study 2007' in the thread title?

PLEASE let one of the study group moderators know by private message when a new thread is started - lots of folks don't do this despite us asking again and again- if you don't let us know then threads may be missed and not added to the index

Thank you

Sulis and Moonbow*- Tarot Study Group moderators