Mercury Retro Almost Over!

GoddessArtemis

Thank GOODNESS. I've had a time of it with this particular retrograde. My phones have been wacked, my laptop stopped working and I thought I lost everything...and a number of other communication mishaps have haunted me in the past 3 weeks.

I hope Merc going direct will set things right again--it's been a nut house. Merc goes direct somewhere between July 9th-12th (depending on which astro site you read). PHEW!

GA

P.S. See first thread on Mercury retro here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81652

Free Flight

Hey GA I thought it was not going direct till the 18th

GoddessArtemis

Free Flight:

Gawd, no! It's going to be over soon. I can't take it anymore and have been doing a countdown. Merc retro lasts about 3 weeks, and it began on June 15th, so it's nearly over...just a matter of days now! Here's a link to read more about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/mercury-retrograde.php

And you can google "Mercury Retrogradge June 2007" for similar sites and more info.

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

LOLOL! Gawd No!

LMAO! I like your response, GA! That was perfection!

Give or take a few days to clear up the little things...I hope they are little, we are so done with this one.

Oddly enough, besides me having an horrible toothache and swollen jaw, its been a productive retro for me.

Now with Venus going retro soon and everyone expecting everyone else to read their minds on how they want to be needed or loved...Holy Cow, Moses!

This should only be funny if we are setting in the closet not having a life just viewing it from the net! :D

:heart:Barb

Free Flight

GoddessArtemis said:
Free Flight:

Gawd, no! It's going to be over soon. I can't take it anymore and have been doing a countdown. Merc retro lasts about 3 weeks, and it began on June 15th, so it's nearly over...just a matter of days now! Here's a link to read more about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/mercury-retrograde.php

And you can google "Mercury Retrogradge June 2007" for similar sites and more info.

GA

GA I see you posting here everytime mercury goes retro. My heart goes out to you. I have a good friend - a gemini and it just knocks her flat on ass every time :) Not long now though so hang in there

Alectra

I will also be glad when the Mercury Retrograde is over. There were some really good experiences that came out of it and some really annoying ones. My issues seem to be mostly communication problems in some form or another. I am with GA on the countdown!

A~

Embla

I too am counting the minutes and the hours for this too pass now. It has been a tough three weeks for me too.

Whitestar

It's been HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Elven

Ah ... so you know how Im astrologically deficient ;)

Does this mean I should possibly wait to buy something electronic or to do with communications until this retrograde finishes? Ive had comminication problems, but more verbal - it might not be the appliance I have trouble with, but the shop assistant who serves me :p Cappy here.

Blessings Elven x

sharpchick

It'll still be in its storm till the 18th though.

I'm not looking for things to simmer down till then.