Mercury Retro Almost Over!

GoddessArtemis

Isn't it funny that the entire time Merc was retro in Cancer, I was speaking to my mom daily (Cancer--home, hearth, family)...and now that it's over (in my opinion), my mom and I haven't spoken to each other in 2 days, and I've even tried to get a hold of her!

Weird coincidence, or Merc related?

GA

Heavensent

Is it over today??!! Please say it is or do I have to drag this craziness on. I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I don't want to come out looking like I put my finger in a socket:laugh:.

Azarial

Are we there yet?!?!?!?

Vadella

This is the first time it has ever messed with me as badly as it has. My friend just texted me too telling me that she lost all of her saved text messages!! She had over 1000 of them. It has never happened before. and no one was near her phone. haha

star-lover

well it must be over now surely
i feel like the past several weeks have been full of misunderstandings, walking on eggshells, communication problems etc and now things are fine - things that bothered you have been resolved at last - isn't it great? :D i quite like mercury rx as it actually works on solving things which are not right - just takes a little time though lol that's all

if its not over then perhaps what i'm feeling is the effects of a new moon

firecatpickles

At the very least Mercury is stationary.

firecatpickles

And now it is most certainly "over."

Heavensent

Over?? Really?? YES, YES, YES!!!!! I got my hair done Saturday and came out with a mushroom hairdo, mind you its 2007 not the 70's, I got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker (which I didn't notice), and early Sunday afternoon I got a speeding ticket (I KNOW I wasn't going as fast as the cop said). When was it exactly over? **Heavensent doing the happy dance**

firecatpickles

Here ya go:
from Linda Rose Knows
July 9, 2007
MERCURY RETROGRADE ENDS TONIGHT

at 7:16pm PDT, 10:16pm EDT.

Today's earthy Taurus moon emphasizes comfort and physical pleasures and Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, and Pisces are enjoying the sensual pace, but Scorpio, Leo, and Aquarius can get ansy with this much lethargy.

Wait until tomorrow afternoon before you move ahead on ideas and projects you've been contemplating for weeks. Tonight is too late to matter but the moon goes void- of-course tomorrow morning at 9:54am PDT, 12:54pm EDT, that don't buy-don't sign time when judgement if faulty.

Tomorrow's VOID ends precisely at 1:10pm PDT, 4:10pm EDT, when the moon sprints into lively Gemini, giving us the big green light for new starts and purchases.

[Nevermind]