Counting The Crows-sharing my divination method

Debra

I like yours better. Well, just as well. Well, I'll have to try them both! Glad the feathers got there...crows and pelikans! Pelicans are also heavily symbolic birds....

Daizdy

I am so thrilled I found this thread! :) Last summer I was awoken by loud, obnoxious bird calls outside my window. I laid there a moment and thought, "that sounds like a crow". I've seen crows on tv but I've never seen one in real life. I jumped out of bed and stepped out the front door to find three crows cawing in my tree. I was dumbfounded and stood there watching them for the longest time. I was wondering if it was some sort of sign because I felt it was just too odd that they were there. I never found anything online about crows and divination so just gave up the thought. But, wooo hooo! Finally! :)

Thanks very much Chronata! :)

6 Haunted Days

Daizdy said:
I am so thrilled I found this thread! :) Last summer I was awoken by loud, obnoxious bird calls outside my window. I laid there a moment and thought, "that sounds like a crow". I've seen crows on tv but I've never seen one in real life. I jumped out of bed and stepped out the front door to find three crows cawing in my tree. I was dumbfounded and stood there watching them for the longest time. I was wondering if it was some sort of sign because I felt it was just too odd that they were there. I never found anything online about crows and divination so just gave up the thought. But, wooo hooo! Finally! :)

Thanks very much Chronata! :)

Aren't Crows wonderful? They're my favourite bird! I have always loved watching them and their antics. Tons of crows live right by me in the trees (well at least they nest there) and the sound of hundreds of them swooping, cawing and the like is amazing. Looking up into the high trees, they almost look like a black cloud hovering in the treetops. They can be quite friendly. I have one who appears very silently behind me all the time at work, maybe it's not the same one, but I think it is. He just stares at me and follows me around.

There is so much legend, myth and magic connected with Crows, I thought Chronata's idea was brilliant :)

Daizdy

Indeed they are! The three crows in my tree had such a strong sense of presence I can only imagine what a tree full of them would be like!

6 Haunted Days

I just recieved Chronata's Crow Stones and they are just wonderful! :D

As usual her packaging has sweet little touches everywhere, like a little crow drawn on the enevelop and the shiny bag the stones come in has a crow as well! My stones were a deep red, and the images are just adorable, and very detailed on such a small space (ever think of taking up minature painting Robyn? ;) ). I love the small booklet, lots of fun spreads and lore. This is one of the best oracles I now have in my collection!

An added surprise and one that completely made my day was I spied an extra package tucked away, and what could that be? Why a copy of her All Hallows' Majors that was a printers mistake (just needs some trimming is all)!!! I was sooooo excited, she knows I am waiting for the full set to be finished......how so very sweet and generous of her {{{{{Robyn}}}}}}

Anyone else thinking of getting these, please do! Gorgeous craftmanship and love goes into her work.

Miss 6 :love:

BodhiSeed

I just received my set in the mail as well, and they're awesome. Great little booklet that comes with them, and as 6 Haunted Days said, nice little touches and surprises tucked in. I am amazed at the tiny, perfect pictures Chronata painted on these gems! She is one of the most talented and creative women I know!

Bodhran

lunakasha

6 Haunted Days said:
I just recieved Chronata's Crow Stones and they are just wonderful! :D

As usual her packaging has sweet little touches everywhere, like a little crow drawn on the enevelop and the shiny bag the stones come in has a crow as well! My stones were a deep red, and the images are just adorable, and very detailed on such a small space (ever think of taking up minature painting Robyn? ;) ). I love the small booklet, lots of fun spreads and lore. This is one of the best oracles I now have in my collection!

An added surprise and one that completely made my day was I spied an extra package tucked away, and what could that be? Why a copy of her All Hallows' Majors that was a printers mistake (just needs some trimming is all)!!! I was sooooo excited, she knows I am waiting for the full set to be finished......how so very sweet and generous of her {{{{{Robyn}}}}}}

Anyone else thinking of getting these, please do! Gorgeous craftmanship and love goes into her work.

Miss 6 :love:

Thanks to this thread (which I just discovered today!) and your glowing reviews, I have contacted Chronata about ordering a set.

They sound so fascinating to work with, and the pics convinced me.....I really love all of Chronata's creations, so naturally these are a MUST-have!

I look forward to hearing from Chronata and placing my order very soon!

:) Luna

Chronata

Ah! I have been making them as fast as I can!

I have three huge deadlines looming, so I can't take any more orders for another week! (I want to make sure I can still paint after I have been to the doctor.)

But thank you 6 H days, and Bodhran for the nice comments! I really appreciate it! I have been making the tiny sets (rather than the ones in the photo) because I think the smaller work better and they are not as heavy to lug around!

lunakasha

Thanks for getting in touch, Chronata....I sent a PM back to you just now! :)

I will be in touch next week, when things have quieted down a little bit, and I hope the doctor's visit goes well (and he gives you the :thumbsup: to continue painting) LOL!

:D Luna

lunakasha

I have just learned that my lovely blue/green Crowstones will be shipping in a few days.....I am beyond excited right now!!! :D:D:D

THANK YOU again :heart: Chronata :heart:....I cannot wait to see them up close, after viewing a few pictures here. I know they will be AMAZING to read with, not to mention stunning to look at.

I wanted to mention also that a_shikhs has posted a picture of her Crowstones in the thread "Pictures of our reading space"....check it out!

(the Crowstones are in the upper, right-hand corner):

http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1183280&postcount=522

Also, would love to hear more from people who have these and are reading with them. Or anyone who has pics to share, please do!

:) Luna