What is the Indian rope trick anyhow ?

GoddessArtemis

The hands moving the cup, and the music, creep me out. I got two readings:

1) Look closely; you can see your future in my forehead :confused:
2) Next Tuesday is going to be incredible

We shall see!

GA

willowfox

Definitely a clever way to sell your teas.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Well I'll be!

Well, I got tired of not being able to see the entire page. So I ran my cursor up and down his nose trying to hypnotise him. Needless to say he has had so much caffeen in his teas that he was to wired to fall into a simple little trance for me!
Humph!

:DBarb
I'll try again, later ;)

tabi

Well today brought my package that I ordered for everyone else. On Thursday I'm going to start buying and shipping things out. :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Dear Tabi,

...Now would I be completely floored it was a very traditional sappy love letter...'fraid so because I don't know anyone that is sending me one. However it would be damn fun to get it!

Dear Tabi,

I set here thinking about you. Wondering how things will work out, how things should go, if I should give into the hope of things being perfect when we soon touch.

I can only hope what I do for you will be exactly what you what...what you need.
Yes, you cross my mind many, many times. I see your name written down and I often look at it. Letting everything about you dance acrossed my mind.

I let my heart race with thoughts of your path. The cliffs we face. The Fence that we must reach accros to reach our true selves.

OH WAIT..this isn't a love letter for you...its our future reading on the Intuitive oracle. LOL!~
I just thought I would try my hand at interpretive "love letters." :D :D:D

Barb

caridwen

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Well, I got tired of not being able to see the entire page. So I ran my cursor up and down his nose trying to hypnotise him. Needless to say he has had so much caffeen in his teas that he was to wired to fall into a simple little trance for me!
Humph!

:DBarb
I'll try again, later ;)

I asked what message he had for you:

You received: I see the wheels in motion for something very grand! Yay you:D

.traveller.

Bah humbug. I can't get it to work.

Barbaras Ahajusts

caridwen said:
I asked what message he had for you:

You received: I see the wheels in motion for something very grand! Yay you:D

Whoo hooo! Yippie for me!

Thank you for doing that for me! :D :D :D!!!

:)Barb

memries

He told me "I am getting married and moving to Botswana !" Not likely Jack.