Counting The Crows-sharing my divination method

lunakasha

My precioussss blue/green Crowstones have arrived!!! :love:

And they are absolutely beautiful....stunning....I have kept them all laid out in front of me, just so I can gaze at the shiny little gems.
It is hard to describe them....a picture would be SO nice, but since I can't seem to take digital photos worth crap, I will do my best with just "words", for now anyway!

Chronata asked me about color preferences, and I told her that my favorite colors are blue and green. She used a combination of several different stones in those colors--mostly shiny/translucent in different shades of blue and green. She included a couple of clear stones with blue "swirls" (which reminded me of the marbles I had as a child) and two in matte/opaque blue, also very pretty. The combination of colors and "textures" make the set really special....they blend so well together.

And not only are they gorgeous....they are such FUN to play with!!!
I have already tried several readings, and the stones have shown me an interesting sense of humor, as well as straightforward, common sense answers.

I pulled one stone for today: 9 is a secret.... (which has yet to reveal itself)

I love the fine detail on these stones, and it is hard to imagine how difficult it must be to paint on such a tiny surface....but she does it so well.

Some of my favorite stones to look at include: 15 (horseshoe/clover), 19 (crown), 18 (winged heart), 17 (dragon), 12 (rainbow/clouds), 5 (gold/riches) and 20 (star). The tiny details and highlights are so delicate...again hard to describe, but those who already have a set know what I'm talking about. Even the unnumbered Crow, which is not as elaborate in design as some others....but if you look closely, you will notice the subtle highlights on his wing and beak, and the twinkle in his eye.

I am babbling on and on....but really, I am enjoying these so much, I just had to come here and let you all know!

And if you don't already own a set, I would HIGHLY recommend them, obviously! They are unlike anything I've ever seen, and Chronata puts so much into each set. The quality and presentation blew me away almost as much as the artwork itself.

Thank you so much ((((Chronata))))

:love: Luna

(and yes, I loved them so much that I had to order another set!!! :eek: LOL)

Chronata

awww...thanks Luna!

and...I DID manage a photo of yours before I sent therm. They are my first "mixed color" set, and I rather like the way thery came out, so I may do a few more!

I am so glad you like all the little details!

I took a pic of the red ones too...so you get an idea of how the different colors look!

Attachments

• crowstones luna.jpg
    crowstones luna.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 165
  • crowstones red.jpg
    crowstones red.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 155

Annabelle

All the sets look soooo beautiful! My set (swirly blue ones) arrived in the mail yesterday, and I absolutely love them :). And the painting is so finely done - the colors and details really pop.

But wow...the red ones, and the mixed blue/green ones, and the black ones look amazing too... :).

lunakasha

Very NICE pics, Robyn....and I have to thank you because I was getting ready to attempt a photo myself (with the much-hated digital camera).

*whew* :p

They both look lovely, and the pictures themselves came out great, not too much glare considering how shiny and reflective they are.

You know something....I finally figured out why these stones appeal to me so much. Because they remind me of marbles....the ones we used to play with, does anyone remember??? (I was a 70's child). I loved them, and not just to play the "game" of knocking them into a hole....no, I actually collected them in all different sizes and colors, and enjoyed arranging them in groups. I loved looking through the transparent ones especially....and the smooth, cool texture when I handled them.

So there you go....the Crowstones remind me of marbles, except adorned with these sweet little images, and flat so they don't roll off the table!

Thanks for posting both pics, Chronata!

The red ones....OOOOOH like little rubies aren't they??? }) hehe

Chronata

lunakasha said:
The red ones....OOOOOH like little rubies aren't they??? }) hehe

No..Down, girl! You can't have them! :D Hee just kidding of course!

I understand the marble fixation (you must be part crow or magpie yourself...I know I am!!)

My marble collection is at about 600 or so. I house them in an old fashioned gumball machine!

lunakasha

Chronata said:
No..Down, girl! You can't have them! :D Hee just kidding of course!

:laugh: HEE HEE....just teasing, I knew you would be amused!!! (I think???) :p

I understand the marble fixation (you must be part crow or magpie yourself...I know I am!!)

I think I must be....part crow, part gollum.

My marble collection is at about 600 or so. I house them in an old fashioned gumball machine!

:bugeyed: Dayum....that's a LOT of marbles!!! They must look so pretty in that gumball machine, very cool! I wish I still had mine, I have no idea what might have happened to them.

Now....about those red stones....})

LOL....kidding! I'm all good with the two for right now, thanks.

:) Luna

Mitzy

I want some, PM'ing you!

lunakasha

Chronata~ the "dark side" is here!!!! }) LOL!

I received the lovely black stones in the mail today, and they are just as beautiful as the blue and green.
Definitely a "different" look, with the stones more uniform in shape and size, and monochromatic in the shiny-black finish.

The bright colors and tiny details REALLY pop against the black backgrounds, and there is a different energy coming from the darker stones.
I am so glad that I have the two sets; just as I enjoy having different tarot decks to choose from, it will be nice working with both options~light and watery or dark and mysterious, depending on mood or situation.

Thanks again, Chronata.....I am loving these SO much (both of them) and look forward to offering some readings here very soon.

Little Hare

Chronata said:
Hee Hee! :D
Well, from what's on the stone itself...secret may also indicate that you were handed a key (a key piece of the puzzle ...or information to unlock something) that makes something clearer!

I love the stories you all are sharing! Thanks!

I have three sets currently finished and available...maybe I should post it in advertising?

Here's a shot of the nifty black ones (unfortunately I have only one set of these...because these black stones are so hard to find!)

Wow i love the black ones! let me know if you make more then one set :heart:

Aulruna

I can't believe this is the first time I see this thread :bugeyed:

Will PM you...