Think of a number

mystic mal

May 666

A STEP BACKWARDS

You would profit handsomely from reconsidering the situation you are in and stepping back from it for a while.You seem to have become involved in this matter in good faith but someone is taking advantage of you.This number predicts the coming of an ordeal which will be followed by a feeling of freedom.

mystic mal

Skysteel 335

SOCIAL SETBACK

A social or cultural change will soon oblige you to re.examine your position.There is absolutely nothing you can do to make it go away.You will be seriously affected by this change and in a sense will bare the full front of the consequences.You must go along with this tendency or consider changing your social enviroment.

Skysteel

mystic mal said:
SOCIAL SETBACK

A social or cultural change will soon oblige you to re.examine your position.There is absolutely nothing you can do to make it go away.You will be seriously affected by this change and in a sense will bare the full front of the consequences.You must go along with this tendency or consider changing your social enviroment.

Thank you. What's the timescale here?

mystic mal

zannamarie 427

CREATIVE DISPERSAL

You now seem ready to dispense your knowledge,help and attention to others.You are like a gold mine waiting to enrich all those around you. You,yourself will also derive many benefits from this creative dispersal

Milfoil

If you are still offering . . . 221

:) Thankyou

mystic mal

Starrystarrynight 521

COMMOTION

You will soon live through a tense situation. The atmosphere will be affected by the aggressive feelings that have been piling up.You should gather together the people involved and encourage them to vent their frustration. The mood will lighten perceptibly once the commotion has died down.

caridwen

me me me:D

a_shikhs

I would love a number reading. My number: 555. Thank you. :)

mystic mal

Milfoil 22I

YOUTHFULNESS

You will be tempted to commit an act of madness through unrestrained enthusiasm and lack of experience.Your attitude will take even you by surprise.It will be hard for you to contain yourself.Dont be too astonished if those near you react with amazement and a hint of sarcasm.They arent used to seeing you like this!

Milfoil

mystic mal said:
YOUTHFULNESS

You will be tempted to commit an act of madness through unrestrained enthusiasm and lack of experience.Your attitude will take even you by surprise.It will be hard for you to contain yourself.Dont be too astonished if those near you react with amazement and a hint of sarcasm.They arent used to seeing you like this!

Ooooh!

Errrr thankyou. Eeek!