Think of a number

Sophie

I was going to ask for 333, then saw that you'd already covered it - and it is spot-on for me at the moment!

What's the method you use?

Skydancer

Me too!!! *waving*

I pick 222. So .... what does that say about me??

*S*

mystic mal

viper 350

OBSTACLE

Complete success is being blocked and thus delayed by a minor barrier. A person you know might be the one slowing down its arrival.It seems premature,however,to try and eliminate this problem,for this could lead to a series of even greater obstacles.The secret is to stay calm though.

mystic mal

Skydancer 222

UNDERSTANDING

You seem to have developed a deep understanding of the problems affecting the people you know.It is vital for you to remain open minded about the secrets they will share with you.The advice you have to offer is precious.

mystic mal

a.shikhs 555

VOCATION

This is the most spectacular position in the sphere of contact.Your social potential could find an extremely beneficial outlet. Everything points to the fact that you will make breathtaking progress

May

mystic mal said:
A STEP BACKWARDS

You would profit handsomely from reconsidering the situation you are in and stepping back from it for a while.You seem to have become involved in this matter in good faith but someone is taking advantage of you.This number predicts the coming of an ordeal which will be followed by a feeling of freedom.

Thanks mystic mal, freedom I need from many things =)

mystic mal

Reply to Fudugazi enquiry

As I have said to the same enquiry from Milfoil when I moved to an old cottage is was in a box with old newspapers to be thrown out.It was really tattered with no cover and half the contents are missing but I got the gyst that you picked a number to receive a message for where you are heading

tarotlyn

I wanted to pick both: 333, and 555 because that is what I see displayed...
when I happen to glance throughout the day at a certain digital clock I have -
for the last couple of days! And yes, it is working properly... :bugeyed:

I saw you answer for 333 (The crowned one), but I didn't see your answer for the 555 (a_shikhs) ?

Can you read the 555 for both of us?

...very interesting book...maybe there is a way to find more about it...
by finding a sentence
or key phrase that can be googled...just thinking out loud! :D

:love: :)
Lyn

mystic mal

successgoodhealth.

Yes 555 has been posted under the heading VOCATION. I have tried for years to find out what the title of this book is with no success.Perhaps its not wanting to be found. What a tragedy eh?

tarot4fun

mystic mal said:
RIGOR

The time has come to instil a bit of poetry and fantasy in what you are doing.Its certainly not logic that is lacking here,but only that the gears have become rusty and need a little oil to loosen them up.
Oooo~ this is good, I am needing to continue to oil my creative gears and get back into what I love ~ :love:
Right On!!! :laugh:

mystic mal said:
The people you know might be feeling boxed in by the well ordered system that you or someone else may have been responsible for creating.
Uh, yah, it's someone else ~ ;)
I won't be caged in and I have boundaries; the others will have to make their own right choices. :)

Thanks mystic mal~ :D
Blessings~
Suz :heart: