Think of a number

franniee

may I pick 202 mystic mal?

thank you :heart:
fran

Acacia

Hi! I'm feeling rather 536 today, what can you tell me?

Acacia

mystic mal

franniee 202

NEW PHASE

You are now passing from one phase to another much as Nature slips into a new cycle.You are entering a transistion period.All the signs point to this fact.Whatever is looming ahead will enable you to surmount any possible adaptations.Luck and accomplishment will open up to you in the near future. Someone shares your enthusiasm so its doubly assured

mystic mal

Acacia 536

SLEEPWALKER

You will go through a period in which,like a sleepwalker,you will have the impression that you are endlessly repeating the same actions,but without caring or motivation. Day by day your life could become a little more boring and yet you will find a way of getting out of this situation if you pay close attention to the inner workings of your heart and mind for the root of this problem is definitely not outside you.

Acacia

That is so spot on, it's spooky!

mystic mal said:
SLEEPWALKER

You will go through a period in which,like a sleepwalker,you will have the impression that you are endlessly repeating the same actions,but without caring or motivation. Day by day your life could become a little more boring and yet you will find a way of getting out of this situation if you pay close attention to the inner workings of your heart and mind for the root of this problem is definitely not outside you.

franniee

mystic mal said:
NEW PHASE

You are now passing from one phase to another much as Nature slips into a new cycle.You are entering a transistion period.All the signs point to this fact.Whatever is looming ahead will enable you to surmount any possible adaptations.Luck and accomplishment will open up to you in the near future. Someone shares your enthusiasm so its doubly assured

Well that would be my husband and my sister actually gave me a pep talk today! yes this was very very accurate! Unbelieveably so! Now let's hope the luck and accomplishment part come true!

Thank you! this makes me feel better!!!
:love:
f

celticnoodle

i was going to ask for 7, but it has to be 3 numbers, huh? so, how about 337?, if you are still doing this.

starrystarrynight

mystic mal said:
COMMOTION

You will soon live through a tense situation. The atmosphere will be affected by the aggressive feelings that have been piling up.You should gather together the people involved and encourage them to vent their frustration. The mood will lighten perceptibly once the commotion has died down.
I'm already living through a tense situation! :D And there is enough frustration to go around that probably does need to be vented (I'm thinking siblings here...I have always been the peace-maker, go-between, easer-of-tensions in the family, and now that I am down, no one seems to want the gauntlet passed even temporarily to him/her.)

I'll take a deep breath and carry on. This number reading is likely quite accurate. Great. <sigh>

:D [Hey, at least "the mood will lighten perceptibly once the commotion has died down"...I'll take that to mean that everything with my recovery will go as planned, and then things will get back to normal. :)]

Skydancer

How cool! It does actually apply to me. Thanks!

*S*

Michelle

For some reason 747 came to mind.

Many thanks !