Think of a number

mystic mal

Iona 432

GLOOMY PRINCIPLE

A gloomy principle seems to have insinuated itself into a group you belong to.The mood has insiduously taken a turn for the worse. No one except you seesms to be aware of this. You should discreetly and diplomatically try to revive the positive energy once felt in this group.

Iona

mystic mal said:
GLOOMY PRINCIPLE

A gloomy principle seems to have insinuated itself into a group you belong to.The mood has insiduously taken a turn for the worse. No one except you seesms to be aware of this. You should discreetly and diplomatically try to revive the positive energy once felt in this group.
Mmm... I think I know which group this refers to (work)... Nothing very bad but it's true that the energy's group is not there anymore... I don't think I can do anything but it makes me think...

Thanks! :)

memries

Mystic Mal.. You used the word ... CAT.. for me always landing on my feet.
It is true and happy to hear I am "Destiny's special protégé", that made me laugh with delight.. thank you very much.

babyJo

631 is the number that pop up :)

Thanks!

celticnoodle

MysticMal, think you skipped me. i picked 337. how 'bout that number?

sleepingcat

mystic mal said:
JUDGEMENT

You will soon face a challenge created by a person or situation. You must carefully evaluate what is at stake here.In this particular case it might be best not to react at all. It is up to you to be the judge of this.

Hrm, feels likeI wont know this one for sure until it comes to pass.

I'll welcome it though, hit a stangant period and the lack of activity and opions is driving my gemini little brain insane. XD

This is good though, because whatever's blocking me has been showing up in my readings as Temperance, I always considered them related, as temperance relies on sound judgement.

Thank you, Mal! This is welcome news XD I like a challenge.

cheekyminx

Sounds interesting. If you are still offering readings, I pick 676.

Thank you mystic mal

poivre

Thanks for the thread! Very interesting.
If you have time, this number is part of a phone number
that just won't go away. Wondering what you will send???

Thanks!
:)