Think of a number

babyJo

mystic mal said:
CRUTCH

Something inside you will soon push you to recognise a truth you have been avoiding for a long time.Until this moment however,you have had a tendency to look for an explanation or cause in other people. You will no longer be able to rely on this crutch.This discovery will bring you deep relief.

THANK YOU, mystic mal!

That does sound like the problem with my mum.....

Phoenix Rising

mystic mal said:
IN TUNE

Buried emotions might resurface in the near future.You will make astonishing discoveries about yourself.Stay in tune with your feelings. Observe them with an affectionate and detached eye. Your entire manner of being will be radically changed.

Thanks Mystic mal.. That is so cool. Yes my feelings have already started to resurface. And I have been paying more attention to what my feelings are saying, actually they have been picking up some interesting things about other people lately, before it happens.

cheers

jlo

mystic mal said:
EXCESS BAGGAGE

Something must be eliminated from your present situation,too much food,frivolous expenditures or an exhausting nightlife.Can this excess baggage be sacrificed? If it can,you will notice a considerable improvement in your overall well being.
Thank you :) The only thing I can relate to this is my excess worrying . When I worry less , think positive , I do feel a lot better .

huredriel

Hi mystic mal, I'd love number 333 please :)

Thanks
Huredriel

mystic mal

huredriel 333

REVOLUTION.

This triple number is always an exceptional state of affairs.Right in the middle of it lies a radical change,and you are one of the motivating forces behind it. You will experience a sense of great personal accomplishment yet feel somewhat bewildered as well. You must cling to your principles while constantly examining your attitudes.

EmpressRenee

Number

May I request 280 please if you are still taking sitters ?

Thank you.

Empress

Sakura Murasaki

521, if you're still taking sitters. :)

PisceanRedhead

Don't know if you're still looking for guinea pigs or not, but if so...

Lately I've been seeing tons of numbers... yesterday was full of 111 and 1111, but if asked to pick a number at this moment in time, I'd say 453.

Thanks,
PR

huredriel

mystic mal said:
REVOLUTION.

This triple number is always an exceptional state of affairs.Right in the middle of it lies a radical change,and you are one of the motivating forces behind it. You will experience a sense of great personal accomplishment yet feel somewhat bewildered as well. You must cling to your principles while constantly examining your attitudes.

Thank you mystic mal. I am awaiting change ....... and have been for some time. Yep, I think I can see that I am one of the motivating forces in that I have done a lot of work on self. Will take note of the rest as I think this is ongoing for quite some time.

Many thanks :heart:

PisceanRedhead

I posted in the previous thread, but thought I'd add my request to this one too... Could you read for 453??

Thank you!!!
PR