Think of a number

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 543

INSUFFICIENT MEANS.

Your determination is strong.,but your means are insufficient.You look as if you were planning to cross the Atlantic on a flimsy raft.Strangely enough,despite your precarious methods ,success looks very promising.A higher power is about to intervene.

mystic mal

elvenstar 384

SUPPORT.

You quite often look to the people around you for support.You dislike feeling dependant but need to be looked after.Let yourself give in to this and accept the tender loving care those who love you are willing to lavish on you.

memries

Mystic Mal... that was great ! Nothing like some extra money to have a bit of fun.

PisceanRedhead

mystic mal said:
INSUFFICIENT MEANS.

Your determination is strong.,but your means are insufficient.You look as if you were planning to cross the Atlantic on a flimsy raft.Strangely enough,despite your precarious methods ,success looks very promising.A higher power is about to intervene.

Wow... I could elaborate... but I'll just say WOW!

What a week this has been!!!

Thanks again, mystic mal!!

silverwings94

Silverwings94

Greywoolfe

584, Greywoolfe.

mystic mal

601 silverwings94

CHARISMA

We are dealing here with a remarkable person who is spiritually inclined,it might be you perhaps.This person is capable of being open to others and of seeing into their hearts and possesses extraordinary charisma,people benefit handsomely from contact with this individual.

mystic mal

Greywoolfe 584

COOLNESS

You might have to deal with unwarranted coolness coming from someone you care for.You shouldnt worry your head about it.,its essential for you not to yield in this matter..it isnt always good to give in to a person's unreasonable fits of moodiness.

Greywoolfe

Thanks for the heads-up! My sister-in-law is coming over this weekend, and she's known for her 'spells'- we have ample warning now! :laugh:

some1shy

thanks for doing this! :)