Counting The Crows-sharing my divination method

lunakasha

So Robyn.....:D

Rumor has it you were thinking of creating a pearly-white set....})

Got any pics for us, pretty pleeeeeease????

I would love to see them....I am pretty sure these would look gorgeous on just about any color gemstone. :heart:

I can't decide which set I prefer, blue/green or black....they are both so nice! I love to lay them all out and just enjoy looking at them, or carry my daily stone in my pocket....

Thanks!

:D Luna

Little Hare

Luna

I seen a set of pearly white ones, I think chronata may have posted them in the what are you creating now thread? Don't quote me on that, but i remember seeing them! I'd love to get a white set and a black set and read with both of them at once :D

lunakasha

peace_pixie said:
Luna

I seen a set of pearly white ones, I think chronata may have posted them in the what are you creating now thread? Don't quote me on that, but i remember seeing them! I'd love to get a white set and a black set and read with both of them at once :D

Oooooh....that sounds like an EXCELLENT idea!!!

The black and white would look great together....and you could read the white stones as more positive/upright and the black would be the shadow or reversed meaning. I had thought about trying this with my two sets, but I can imagine the black and white stones laid out together would be very cool!

I am off to find that thread now....thanks peace_pixie!

:) Luna

Chronata

Here is the pic again!

The pearly whites remind me of little eggs!

I thought actually of making a mixed set with clear, white frosted, black and a couple of pearls. Don't know how that would look! Luna's greeny is the only mixed set I have done so far.

I am also considering an autumn color set too.

Here is the white, and a picture of my favorite...the matte swirly blues!

Attachments

• crowstones white.jpg
    crowstones white.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 158
  • crowstones swirlyblue.jpg
    crowstones swirlyblue.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 157

PisceanRedhead

Chronata said:
I call this method CROWSTONES.

Very interesting! Especially after seeing the pics attached to your last post... sounds like something I'd be interested in trying out one of these days. :)

Pumpkin

Chronata said:
Here is the pic again!

I thought actually of making a mixed set with clear, white frosted, black and a couple of pearls. Don't know how that would look! Luna's greeny is the only mixed set I have done so far.

I am also considering an autumn color set too.

Here is the white, and a picture of my favorite...the matte swirly blues!

I can't wait to get my set. Any day now. :D

Please let me know if you do an Autumn color set. I wil buy another set. I love Autumn colors, they are my very favorite.

Waterfaery

Sent you a PM Chronata. These are so beautiful!

lunakasha

Chronata said:
Here is the pic again!

The white ones are adorable! :heart:

I love peace_pixie's idea of mixing black and white together.....})

I think the autumn colors would look gorgeous too....and another mixed set like you mentioned above (black, white, clear and pearly) would be incredible.

I LOVE my mixed blues and greens....

There are so many possibilities, and every set is unique and seems to have its own personality.

LOVE them all Robyn....thanks for posting more pics! Your talent is just amazing....

:love: Luna

Star-Willow

Yay!!! I just got my cute little shinny black crowstones :D :heart: I've been away on holidays so it was a lovely surprise to come home to :)

I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, My daughters and I have decided that tonight we will have some fun with them!!

Kinda feeling a bit special at the moment, am I the only Australian with a set of Crowstones???? }) :D :heart: I'm sure I wont be for long :laugh:

Thank you Robyn :)

Chronata

my crowstones can now be found on my Etsy shop site as well as through Pms here!

Here is the latest set, that I originally made for me...

the Halloween Crowstones!

Attachments

• crowstones halloween.jpg
    crowstones halloween.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 152