Think of a number

OliviaRose

Hi :)
I was wondering if I could join in here and pick 116?
Thanks!

cherryberry

491 if still open :D

mystic mal

OliviaRose 116

PLAGIARISM.

This situation concerns an exchange of ideas.You might have the impression that someone you know has a tendency to stael your ideas.This in turn causes you to feel anxious and disrupts the flow of the relationship.You should consider getting to the bottom of this matter.
The image of this number is a spark symbolic of inspiration which your mind is particularly open to at the moment.Dare to surprise people and try out new experiments.

mystic mal

cherryberry 491

DISARRAY.

An enterprise you were once deeply involved in is now falling into disarray because there is no longer a firm centre of command and decision making.No one seems willing to take over this responsibility and make the necessary resolutions,You must now regain control over this situation.
The image of this number is a shepherds staff or a magicians wand.Authority is a power endowed in everybody and entails aquiring peoples respect and assuming total responsibility.You can do it.

lilangel09

Could I get 346 :)?

mystic mal

lilangel09 346

OPPONENT.

You will face an obstacle or an adverse situation that will hold you back crushing your vitality. You must rely on your innate intelligence and patience to look at the facts objectively.Your opponent is strong,yet everything indicates that you will come out the winner.
The image of this number is a butterfly and is symbolic of deliverance and perfection. You must work hard at freeing yourself from a situation,act forcefully since a solution to the problem facing you has already been clearly mapped out.

lilangel09

mystic mal said:
OPPONENT.

You will face an obstacle or an adverse situation that will hold you back crushing your vitality. You must rely on your innate intelligence and patience to look at the facts objectively.Your opponent is strong,yet everything indicates that you will come out the winner.
The image of this number is a butterfly and is symbolic of deliverance and perfection. You must work hard at freeing yourself from a situation,act forcefully since a solution to the problem facing you has already been clearly mapped out.
I can think of at least one situation with this in my love life where I have drawn a solution, but not acted on it. I think my opponent could also be negative feelings such as fear. Or it could also be my procrastination as of late. In addition, I haven't been eating properly lately (skipping 1 or 2 meals but then eating frozen food/snacks). I just kept messing around (or sleeping) and went over the time I was supposed to go eat. I think after this I'll go get myself a 'nice' lunch (no idea what they're serving.) Thanks again mal! :)

jackobo

The thread is too big to look through it....

...has anyone said 213?

mystic mal

jackobo 213

MUTUAL RESPECT.

You will soon enter a situation that closely resembles that of a happy family.The people around you will be accepted as they are and will in turn show a great deal of respect towards you.You will achieve an exceptional balance between freedom and responsibility.
The image of this number is an egg,its shape is similar to that of the universe and it is destined to give birth.The forces of the universe are opening up to you.and now you have all the necessary means to reach a peak in your accomplishments.Reap what you have sown.

PisceanRedhead

could I please have 729?

Thank you,
PR