Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

easternsunrise

retrokat said:
Just to let you all know that there will be a small edition of Tarot Cielo published by http://tarotconnection.net and a companion book as well. Can't say much more at this stage, but you heard it here, folks, so it must be true :)

That would be awesome!!!

retrokat

The Deck Formally Known as Tarot Cielo...

Will now be called Touchstone Tarot. It is very near completion, and you can see sample cards at:

http://touchstonetarot.com

fferyllt

retrokat said:
Will now be called Touchstone Tarot. It is very near completion, and you can see sample cards at:

http://touchstonetarot.com

The images that you show on the site look wonderful! And how fortunate to have a benefactor to let you create the deck to your vision! That is my favorite kind of deck, where the artist brings her own interpretation to the tarot. Is there any chance of being able to sign up for a notification for preorders on this deck? I would hate to miss the chance to get the limited edition printed version.

easternsunrise

Lovely!!! Keep us updated on those pre-orders!

retrokat

fferyllt said:
Is there any chance of being able to sign up for a notification for preorders on this deck? I would hate to miss the chance to get the limited edition printed version.

Thanks fferyllt! I think Leisa starts taking preorders when she's happy with the proofs from the printer. Production then takes about 6 weeks, I think.

So... that depends when I can get the deck finished. I have about ten cards to go :)

6 Haunted Days

The cards on your site are really striking and evocative, I can't wait!

Your deck name across the top of the cards, is that just a watermark type thing or is that going to be on every card?

retrokat

6 Haunted Days said:
Your deck name across the top of the cards, is that just a watermark type thing or is that going to be on every card?

Nope, as it says on the page it won't be on the actual cards - that's just for the web, so that if people put on their websites, the name of the deck will at least get credited - and I'm more likely to find out about it. Of course, pirates could just paste over the name so I won't be showing many of the cards publicly until the deck comes out.

la-luna

Great news !
I've been looking out for this one.
Is that a small edition like in limited edition ? if so of how many ?

Can't hardly wait for it.

fferyllt

retrokat said:
Thanks fferyllt! I think Leisa starts taking preorders when she's happy with the proofs from the printer. Production then takes about 6 weeks, I think.

So... that depends when I can get the deck finished. I have about ten cards to go :)

Thanks for that info! I'll keep an eye on this thread and over at Tarot Connection. :) Hope you enjoy working on the final ten cards. :)

blackroseivy

Definitely happy to find it's going to be an "actual" as well as "virtual" deck. Intrigued by both versions, & hoping to get in for that li'l run of "real"'s before it's too late... ;)