Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

retrokat

Queen of Disks said:
A real live deck!!! YAYYYY!!! :party:

Depends on your perspective. The tree that it will be printed on would probably beg to differ ;)

Queen of Disks

Very true (live being a relative term.) It's just that a digital deck doesn't feel real to me, until they are printed on paper. And you won't loose a paper deck if your cell phone is lost or your computer crashes.

Looking forward to the new deck! :)

retrokat

'Real' decks are a lot more expensive to 'back up' than digital :p

Queen of Disks

As long as everything is working, yes! :laugh:

Oh well, good night...

HearthCricket

retrokat said:
Depends on your perspective. The tree that it will be printed on would probably beg to differ ;)

But at least it will be used! Not crumpled up and thrown away in the trash, so that is a good thing. There is using wood for a good purpose and wasting it. I don't think this will be a waste, by any means! ((()))

morticia monroe

Kat, I love this deck.

Leisa

Something Wonderful

Kat & I are cooking up something really wonderful to package/present this special deck. I'm hoping you will all gasp in wonder and amazement when you see it.

LadyMedusa

Hmmm...Anniversery in May, Birthday in June...

Guess who's hubby will be getting sent an e-mail with the subject line "HINT" linking to the order page when it comes up?

LadyMedusa

6 Haunted Days

Leisa said:
Kat & I are cooking up something really wonderful to package/present this special deck. I'm hoping you will all gasp in wonder and amazement when you see it.

That seals the deal, gots to have it! I can only imagine.

la-luna

I'll take both editions :D

time to send out my birthday-wishlist (for june ).