i'm supposedly going to win the nobel prize... for tea. :D

Milfoil

:D - time to go to cooking school

and

The Palm tree of success is leaning in your direction

LOL

Promise

"My advice-Sleep on it"

Probably wise advice, since it is nearly 4 AM and I have yet to sleep yet.

EmpressRenee

"The palm tree of success is leaning in your direction".

I actually deal a lot with plantations of oil palm trees that produce crude palm oil and now known as "green gold".

:))

Kenny

I got:
Things are settled now. But they will be stirred up soon.

Good or bad, I don't know. I like an easy life but too easy and it could get boring. Umm... Let's hope it's not too bad.

annabubble

haha, I got "time for a picnic". hmm it's raining quite heavily. Think i'll hang on for a bit...:D

followed by "you are creative and fun".

zannamarie

zannamarie said:
I just got, "This is weird. I see you raking the tea leaves."

:bugeyed:
I looked at this again this morning and realized the program asked for my astrological sign. I'm a Virgo which is stereotyped to be neat freaks. Maybe the program is using some of the information we input in order to arrive at the advice. It sees me raking tea leaves to clean up the mess. :laugh:

Kenny

zannamarie said:
I looked at this again this morning and realized the program asked for my astrological sign. I'm a Virgo which is stereotyped to be neat freaks. Maybe the program is using some of the information we input in order to arrive at the advice. It seems me raking tea leaves to clean up the mess. :laugh:
Makes sense of mine too! Aries, unsettled. Maybe I shouldn't be too worried then. :D