View Single Post
Citizen

Location: NY...everywhere and everywhen...SHADOW SHADOW BUTTERFLY RAVEN.......always flying...wind dancing MAGIC across the edge...
RAVENAL 
reading methods for changing lines

Hi Sunflowr

Great to see/hear another voice/thought...but now I am even more confused...seems quite humorous at the moment and I am giggling/chuckling...these forum conversations are fun but leave lots of room to become confused or in my case...even more confused...but for me it's early...time of daywise and this is not a time when I am at my best...still slowed down and somewhat foggy...it's my natural timecycle to be the owl/nightperson...this lark persona...is still waking up...

thanks for your posting...do you have/use this deck...it is my favorite of the moment and it is one of just the few I own...choosing limits in this part of my life...I got it in February of this year...I think...again the lark...sort of groggy now with dates...

I use my changing line system because this is the energy flow I see/sense...the imbalance caused by samenesss...(yin/yin...yang/yang) which/changes the energy flow into something else...and this is the way I read the explaination from the book...only the same lines which match get read as the actual lines that change...(the change is at the matching time still future potiential...imbalanced...not yet flipped...but in now identifing and reading these same lines...the changed energy read now as the changing line...becomes this future potiential manifested...because the line is identified and then read...and also would change because it is unatural unbalanced energy...) but maybe that is somewhat unclear...this wording...both my explaination here and in the book...so if you have the book I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out this reference and then reply again...

and more confusion too...funny...who is the "she "you refer to and who is the "you"...see my confusion...waiting with humor to see what you have meant...now to breakfast...check back later...maybe more awake and less confused/foggy...more myself...Ravenal (but I am also Raven...have been so for almost forever...many years...) I am female...Raven...Ravenswing...he is male...I read same/same lines as changing...he reads different lines as changing lines...???...I think...curious to see his reply...maybe we have confused him...different systems...different meanings...YES...
Top   #14