View Single Post
Citizen

Location: NY...everywhere and everywhen...SHADOW SHADOW BUTTERFLY RAVEN.......always flying...wind dancing MAGIC across the edge...
RAVENAL 
tao...changing lines...

Marion...

Thank You...thankyou...so beautifully worded and explained...
this greatly helps me in interpretation...though I have still the sense of reading the lines that change with same/same imbalance...causing the flipping...and being read as changing lines...I also from another perspective see and always did so the other way of lines changing...one more subtle maybe than the other...but this is Tao...ALL CHANGE...wisdom...

And something new for me now to use...I did not know of the
traditional meanings of each lines positions detailed meanings...
I only saw/felt the time/space flow of energy from bottom to top...and sensed/knew the broken line yin receptive...unbroken line yang directed energy quality and movement implications... this now adds a new layer of understanding...and opens another door for contemplation...so thank you once again...I hope you will join us in this thread...often...your insight is appreciated...

I very instinctively choose each moment how I read/interpret any card/event...this is not reaction necessarily but comes closest to it...and reaction also has an impact...of course there is intuition...and reasoning...and experience...projection...the communication of ideas from others...so much more really...I am always free to make choices/changes...need it and feel comfortable mostly in it...experienced as my ever changing life has taught me...so I can imagine myself using both systems to play this game of life seen through the cards...it narrows the focus...temporarily...which can be beneficial in moving through the energy and allowing the energy to move through you...stability in motion...not paradox...TAO...
Top   #18