Healing with the Angels study....

Ange

I've looked around and can't find much on the Healing with the Angels deck....and I wondered if anyone would be interested in doing a bit of study with me....

Ang x

GenoviaJ

I like the second link. I am willing to go in which ever direction you would like.

Ange

I wonder if, to keep within the forum rules, if we should move down to the study area and start that thread going again?

If we start from the beginning it is already indexed, so we could just post 'on the back' of what is already there, and go through the index card by card.......what do you think?

Also, we could maybe start a new thread in there, a card a day....with a write up on what we feel about that card....
Ang x

Logiatrix

Please 'PM' me...

Hi, all!

If you start threads on new cards, please send me a PM and let me know, so I can add them to the index.

Thank you!
:love:

GenoviaJ

Ange, I think we should keep with the index, as suggested. If you would like to discuss some of the cards already discussed we should post on that thread. I'sm sorry it took me a while to get back to you. But I am here and ready to participate.

Ange

I've done the first card on the index.....Balance.

Sorry it's been so long....I'll get moving now..... :)

Ang x