Think of a number

mystic mal

Lexie 761

761 DEPARTURE

You will soon be completely wrapped up in a very motivating cause.This might be a matter which once interested you but you never did anything about it.It is vital that you get involved for good this time around.
The image of this number is PEACE, a state of mind each being searches for,sometimes even along convoluted and difficult paths.The goal you are pursing might relate to work,love,social fulfilment or self realisation but it means having to surmount problems along the way.

mystic mal

strangebrew 259

Often in my strange little book certain numbers come between certain headings like the number you have chosen and the headings are TENDERNESS and OVERGENEROSITY.

TENDERNESS.
Deep joy engenders feelings of softness and tenderness.There is no need to take action at the moment,just pay attention to what you are experiencing.Go easy on yourself,it is time to spoil yourself for a while.

OVERGENEROSITY.
Everything indicated that you go far out of your way to help others out,you sustain them physically,emotionally,financially or intellectually. You know how to give but have difficulty accepting in return.To improve your personal relationships you must balance out this situation.

The 2 images of this number is the mist,it gently hovers over lakes and fields in the early morning and symbolises lightness and tranquility.
The other image is a mouth through which terrestial energy passes and becomes converted into vital energy.

strangebrew

Many thanks Mystic

That is a beautiful reading and so very accurate....i feel joy and tenderness at the moment even though things are tough...

I sort of got a shiver down my back when i read your words..very powerful...

Blessings :)

Lexie

mystic mal said:
761 DEPARTURE

You will soon be completely wrapped up in a very motivating cause.This might be a matter which once interested you but you never did anything about it.It is vital that you get involved for good this time around.
The image of this number is PEACE, a state of mind each being searches for,sometimes even along convoluted and difficult paths.The goal you are pursing might relate to work,love,social fulfilment or self realisation but it means having to surmount problems along the way.

Thank you very much mystic mal :) :heart:

~Lexie~

shellz

Could you please tell me what 525 means? Thats the number this post is and i felt inexplicably drawn to this thread right now.

annabubble

ooooh, this is interesting! May I please have a go?

My number is 746.

niki frm india

me too plz...446..thnx

Ashla86

I'd like to try 689

mystic mal

shellz 525

SMILE.

Keeping a serene,smiling attitude would be beneficial for you and the group you are in. Your behaviour will stimulate a warm flow of affection going.,much needed by all of you. A positive climate such as this will make it easier for all those concerned to express their emotions.
The image of this number is a treasure chest,hidden away for a long time,it is finally discovered and hauled up into the light of day...a forthcoming situation will cause you to delve into your emotional self where you will make surprising discoveries.

mystic mal

annabubble 746

SADNESS.

Despite the positive nature of this number,you could experience some sadness in one of your relationships. A disappointment or simply the fear of not achieving the happiness you have pictured for yourself will be the cause of your distress.Dont give way to this state of mind...although sorrow is a legitimate emotion,dont let it cloud your entire life,this transistory phase is normal.
The image of this number is PARADISE which offers ideal conditions for flourishing and harmonious self-realization,an image of peace and happinessYour trials and tribulations will soon iron themselves out for you to fulfil your dreams