Think of a number

mystic mal

Ashla 689

CALMNESS.

The anxiety affecting you or someone close will soon calm down.This difficult period could be likened to a rite of passage.The emotional pain you have suffered will help mitigate your fears in the future.The long days journey into the night is nearly over.Give up searching and open your eyes to what surrounds you.
The image of this number is the NIGHT,everything is dark and invisible,we sometimes feel lost and afraid,often stemming from a combination of old fears and a current preoccupation.Dont cling to the past,confiding your feelings to a friend is highly recommended here.

annabubble

mystic mal said:
SADNESS.

Despite the positive nature of this number,you could experience some sadness in one of your relationships. A disappointment or simply the fear of not achieving the happiness you have pictured for yourself will be the cause of your distress.Dont give way to this state of mind...although sorrow is a legitimate emotion,dont let it cloud your entire life,this transistory phase is normal.
The image of this number is PARADISE which offers ideal conditions for flourishing and harmonious self-realization,an image of peace and happiness. Your trials and tribulations will soon iron themselves out for you to fulfil your dreams

Okay, this makes a LOT sense. Thank you...

mystic mal

niki from india 446

OPPOSITION.

Everything seems to the point to the fact that something is urging you to oppose a law existing in one of your relationships,you will be caught up in a powerful inner struggle..should you bow before convention or obey your instincts? Dont decide now.Wait for the situation to evolve a little before choosing an option.
The imago of this number is a sword..symbolising anything that cuts through,resolves and executes matters.

niki frm india

mystic mal said:
OPPOSITION.

Everything seems to the point to the fact that something is urging you to oppose a law existing in one of your relationships,you will be caught up in a powerful inner struggle..should you bow before convention or obey your instincts? Dont decide now.Wait for the situation to evolve a little before choosing an option.
The imago of this number is a sword..symbolising anything that cuts through,resolves and executes matters.

hey thank you dear for doing this for me..well its absolutely making sense..quite spot on..thnx for the advice..

god bless u

mrene

Hi mystic mal
You had interpreted a number for me not too long ago with very accurate results. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing another for me.

I have picked the number 579.

After choosing the above number I browsed back to the number I had picked in the past and I thought to change my choice this time because it was similar to the one I chose in the past (although the positions are different) but decided to stick with the first thing that came to mind today. (hope that was the correct decision).

Thanks for your time mystic mal:)

Liannon

Select a number

Hi Mystic Mal, is it too late to choose a number?
If not; I choose 659.
Many thanks,
Liannon

mystic mal

mrene 579

This is another number that comes between 2 headings which are;

STAY-AT-HOME.
Someone you know is prone to be a stay-at-home type of person..it might even mean you,there is a danger here of becoming stuck in your ways and bored. You must do something to stir things up,this may take courage and imagination.

FIRST SIGN.
Certain signs point to the fact that you are unconciously forming some kind of attachment,Your involvement in this matter might be even greater than you ever wished it to be. This attachment is singularly important.,it will fill a vital role in your life.
The image of this number is a heart....the focal point of human vitality,attraction and generosity.

mystic mal

Liannon 659

SUPERMAN.

How do we go about unlocking the door to someones heart? This might occasionally seem like an impossible mission.Nothing appears to work.It would almost take Superman's daring and strength to succeed. In this particular case,you are advised to give up trying for a while.Everything always comes in its own good time,you are knotted up with tension,this is a warning sign concerning physical,emotional or financial problems,you must deal with this matter carefully and gently Be patient but full of determination.
The image of this number is a hammock....rest and take time out.

mystic mal

Noelle

It would take forever to do all those at once so if you dont mind I will just give the individual headings for your chosen numbers.

261.OVERGENEROSITY.
135.DETERMINATION.
153.LITTLE DEVIL.
129.GIVE AND TAKE.
729.DELAY.
638.DUCK.
717.IDEALISM.
751.PERIL.
178.UNITY.
439.ETERNITY.
644.COMPLIMENT.