Doggie Tarot

Promise

Awwww!

One of my dogs, Keesha, our Schipperke, has been sitting next to me admiring your work! I think she definitely approves; actually, I think she's attracted to The Pharaoh. She put her little paw up next to the screen and started talking at me about it, so she is certainly amused. Silly, inquisitive little dog.

She also decided that she could chase the MAIL TRUCK down the street this morning...she obviously don't know her size at all, but hey, no sense trying to reason with a dog, right?

Keep the cards coming! I'm so loving this! These should really be published at some point; I'd definitely be in for at least one copy!

Callistabell

BEAUTIFUL GS, Lunakasha! Aaaawwww. ( Dogs are so cute that they forced me to invent my own nonsensical language to talk to them. They are the only ones who understand words like "shezsa"! (I'm wierd :I )

Callistabell

Promise said:
Awwww!

One of my dogs, Keesha, our Schipperke, has been sitting next to me admiring your work! I think she definitely approves; actually, I think she's attracted to The Pharaoh. She put her little paw up next to the screen and started talking at me about it, so she is certainly amused. Silly, inquisitive little dog.

She also decided that she could chase the MAIL TRUCK down the street this morning...she obviously don't know her size at all, but hey, no sense trying to reason with a dog, right?

Keep the cards coming! I'm so loving this! These should really be published at some point; I'd definitely be in for at least one copy!
How sweet! An actual dog's approval I love it. I am beside myself right now. Give her a good pet for me. ( In a dog's eyes I guess the pharaoh is pretty hot! :D LOL!!!!)

lark

I don't get how you do these so well soooo fast...is this a program you have on your computer?
I'm loving them all!

Callistabell

:) I'm doing them in Adobe Illustrator. I just have the day off and my son is going through an independent phase. He's also a late sleeper, so I get up with my dog around 7 and have a couple of spare hours. :) I really like spending them doing these.
Also, I kinda zone out doing them and loose track of time. I'll do one then go do some laundry, clean some carpets, fix lunch, then do another in the afternoon.

Little Hare

OMG this rocks!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! we don't have enough dog tarots! can you pleassssssssssssse put in an english staffy? heh

here is inspiration... My pound pup Maximus :D

The world needs more dog :heart:

Attachments

• Maxnme.jpg
    Maxnme.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 88

GryffinSong

Your cards continue to delight!!! And since there are now at least two of us with Italian greyhounds, I figure I'd best give you some inspiration. :D

Attachments

• yawn web.jpg
    yawn web.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 78
  • fallen.jpg
    fallen.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 87
  • luna walker web.jpg
    luna walker web.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 72

Callistabell

Oh I love these dogs ! They are perfect and they are going in the deck. I wish my artsy fingers could keep up with my brain (I wish my eyelids could, too.) Woohoo.
Italian Greyhounds, English Staffy, got it.
Also, if AJ is still around, I would like to the Two of Bowls (Cups) starring Windsor- I've got a great idea for it. Although he was Strength in life, I've got to work out the imagery just right for the deck and I think the picture you linked me to would make a perfect Two of bowls (with his little white friend).
:)
i really appreciate you all linking pictures of the dogs. It helps me connect and see the personalities in their little faces,...it makes the art come quickly.

Netzach

These are SO clever. I particularly love the Chariot.

Now . . . important question . . . are you going to publish it? Because I WANT A COPY!

tmgrl2

Callistabell...what charming cards....you really "get" dogs!! Publishing I hope!!

Beautiful! I not only love the concepts you have chosen...love Judgment, Chariot, loved them all!! ....but I also love the colors ...reminds...the colors are so lovely and can be a huge part of the reading. A great deck!

The Lover reminded me of Romeo and Juliet...different "breeds"..."star-crossed lovers..." Way Cool!

terri