View Single Post
Not a Cylon

Owl Song 

Welcome new and old IDSers!

I really love these posts we're getting from people who have completed an IDS. It's so inspirational and it lets us all see where the journey brought you. I hope I can make a similar post in 3 months.

I'm getting myself organized for my IDS. I went to go buy "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card" and I somehow came home with the book AND the Le Scarabeo "Pictorial Key Tarot" deck deluxe set (the one that comes with the bag.) I have not opened it though. It's sealed and put away. Is that willpower? LOL Somehow I don't think so! I gave into the temptation of buying a deck but I didn't open it. Hmmmm...sounds highly suspect to me.

One thing I've noticed is that people have been including the idea of handling the deck and looking at the cards daily. I think sometimes I forget how valuable that is. Even if I don't have time to do a reading, just sitting with the card images for a while is a great practice. I am going to put more emphasis on this during my second try around.

Kat, it sounds like you are working toward understanding and creating a system that will work for you with Wheel of Change, really personalizing the deck. That's so great!! Keep up the good work.
Top   #63