Doggie Tarot

Sinduction

GryffinSong said:
Two more pics I couldn't resist sharing, showing size diff between greyhounds and Italian greyhounds. The big guy is my Gryffin (8.5 year old retired racer). The little guys are Merlin (snuggling) and Walker (sprawled). :D
I must get me one of those!! The Italians are smaller or larger? Are the small ones also called Whippets? I've wanted one for so long! I simply must buy a house immediately with a big yard... :D

stefficus

awww, the houndophant!! and the little puppy-sponges soaking up his droopy, sniffy wisdom!

you really must let us know when these are available, or we're likely to form a posse and hunt you down. ;)

WolfSpirit

I just read through the whole thread, what lovely cards :) I agree with terri, love the colours of the cards. And there is also such a sense of humour in them !
LOL at the Chariot and the Houndophant but love them all, and looking forward to seeing more.

GryffinSong

Awww, Streak is adorable!!!

Sinduction, the Italian greyhounds are the little ones. They typically range from maybe 9 or 10 pounds to the teens. My littlest one is only 12" tall and weighs 6.7 pounds. My largest is about 16" tall.

Whippets are a medium size dog. Larger than my little Italians, but smaller than the racing greyhounds. A typical whippet, if I remember correctly, might weigh in the 30s, and a greyhound typically in the 60s or more (pounds). To someone unused to them, the three breeds look pretty much like three sizes of one breed. But the greyhounds and Italian greyhounds are very old breeds. The whippets were created by cross-breeding to create a "common man's" racing dog, and are much more recent/new a breed. They're all wonderful. :D

Netzach

GryffinSong said:
Every one of these brings a smile to my face.

Same here. I love the Hound-o-phant.

Promise

LOL @ The Hermit!

The Houndophant cracks me up, too.

I love the personality in these cards. Not only do the individual doggy personalities come through, but the breed personalities come through as well, which shows a great amount of thought and creativity on your part. Not to mention all of your personal humor shining through!

If these don't get published one way or another, I think you're going to have an angry mob on your front lawn!

Callistabell

These will be published. I owe it to the little doggie faces. Once I create something I feel a ..responsibility to it to get it where it NEEDS to be. I can see that my little dog friends need to be in a lot of places :) So I'll see them there.

missycab

Looooove the Hermit!!!

Hooked on TdM

This is one thread I just can't stop coming back too! :)

I loved the hermit.. that one made me crack right up!

Hooked

Callistabell

Another. Including Great Dane and Pug. - And a pumpkin. Doggie Strength.

(JPEG Removed)