View Single Post
Citizen

Star-Willow 

What's that you say? Sounds of silence???? Ahhh yes, that has occurred in my little part of the Universe...... very hard to IDS with a small child running amuck in the house, let alone trying to study or get computer time once all house occupants have arrived home at the end of the day.... but that's how it goes in my house.

It hasn't deterred me though, I am still studying and reading with my Thoth, some days are good and some days are not so good. My official end date is this coming Saturday (21st June) and I am looking forward to it, mostly so I can look/touch/read/play with my other decks.

I never thought I would say this, but I am actually getting bored with just this one deck....I can close my eyes and picture most of the cards, which I guess is a good thing. I just really miss looking and reading with my other decks.

I am going to continue with an IDS of sorts but I am going to allow myself to view other decks occasionally...... I feel that it'll take the boredom away.... definatley continuing my deck study but just not so intense...

No need for Me to tell you all how full-on the Thoth is and for me it's going to be a long journey....... so be it

Kat, I am curious about the Tarot Tree aswell... I look forward to your posting about it
Top   #72