Osiris Cards: Anyone Know Anything?

Spectrum_Rhapsody

Osiris Cards: Anyone Know Anything? (pics added)

I'm not sure if this is a tarot deck or oracle deck. I'm leaning toward oracle, because it has no major arcana and it does sorta have minor arcana, but it is set up more like a deck of normal playing cards. I bought this odd deck of cards called "Osiris Cards" when I was in middle school. They were confusing for me at the time and I am still unsure to this day if they are an actual tarot deck or not, but they are divided into four suites: diamonds, hearts, clubs, and spades, as opposed to wands, cups, pentacles, and swords. (Yet in the Labyrinth tarot, swords and spades were the same thing….) I believe the card suites are similar to the four tarot suites. The deck isn’t that old. It was printed in 1980-something. The box is black with the words: “Know the future” “Osiris Cards”, and a blue headshot of the Egyptian god Osiris. Inside there is a brownish-tan plastic book/pouch thing, that when you open it, has a plastic recess for the deck and a plastic pocket for the instruction booklet. The back of the cards is a black and golden sunburst pattern with a black Osiris head in the center. I purchased the deck at a garage sale for some small amount of dollars years ago, but I would like to know more about it now, as I have found little to no information online about it. I did find info on an Osiris Board, but I didn’t see any relation to the cards other than being from the same company. I’ll post pics of the deck once I get home from camping, but any information is appreciated!
EDIT: See post #4 for photos

Abrac

This is bugging me because I feel very sure I have seen these recently but can't put my finger on where or when. I'll be anxious to see if anyone has the answer. :)

Spectrum_Rhapsody

I should hope to trigger someone's memory once I put the pictures up...The camera is here, but the cards are at home...damn.

Spectrum_Rhapsody

Here are the pics:
box.jpg

closed.jpg

open.jpg

cards.jpg

MeeWah

This looks to be a fascinating deck, though not heard of it nor seen it anywhere. Very odd no information can be found on it.

alteredego

I am pretty positive this classifies as a cartomancy deck - divination via playing cards. It's not uncommon to see such decks with an Egyptian reference.

HTH