The Quantum Tarot

The 78th Fool

Knight of Swords (Lee- face within nebula)
Knight of Wands (Lee - Eyes within planet Mars)
King of Wands (Cirom)
Two of Cups (Chubbymummy on right)
Three of Cups (L-r. Fudagazi, Tabbycat, Angeldancer)

Attachments

• QuantumCards-62.jpg
    QuantumCards-62.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 115
  • QuantumCards-34.jpg
    QuantumCards-34.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 103
  • QuantumCards-36.jpg
    QuantumCards-36.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 110
  • QuantumCards-38.jpg
    QuantumCards-38.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 102
  • QuantumCards-39.jpg
    QuantumCards-39.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 117

The 78th Fool

And finally!

Queen of Cups (Fudagazi)

Two extra cards that didn't make it into the published deck:

Juno (Chubbymummy)
Jupiter (Cirom)

and two miserable b****rs that found their way in unauthorised!!

Queen of Wands
King of Pentacles

Attachments

• QuantumCards-49.jpg
    QuantumCards-49.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 134
  • 02_02a_juno.jpg
    02_02a_juno.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 02_05a_jupiter.jpg
    02_05a_jupiter.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 124
  • QuantumCards-35.jpg
    QuantumCards-35.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 123
  • QuantumCards-78.jpg
    QuantumCards-78.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 117

Leo62

Chris - thanks for posting that lovely rogue's gallery, er *cough* I mean pageant of peerless beauty. ;)

Seriously, we're really grateful to everyone who posed for us and gave permission for their Chevy Chases to grace the Quantum :D

Sidhe-Ra

And I'm totally chuffed to be the Empress!!!

Ta muchly again xxx

Forensic

I want this deck sooo much. Why must I be so poor?

Ah well, I'll squirrel some away next pay period...

Leo62

Sidhe-Ra - we're proud to have you as Empress :D

Forensic - thanks for that, though I don't want to be responsible for you breaking the bank :bugeyed: However, you'll get pretty good discount if you go through amazon ;)

The 78th Fool

Now here's some wonderful news!!
Kay and I have spent the week consolidating our list of prospective advance reviewers for the Quantum Tarot. We've been very fortunate as everyone we approached has agreed to give us a review.

Among these are a couple of 'big names' we didn't think we'd stand a chance with. Our heartfelt thanks to all these reviewers - your time and efforts are greatly appreciated in advance.

The extra good news is that Rachel Pollack is running a series of Tarot events and workshops across Australia from July 7th, over a five week period. Rachel has kindly agreed to act as an advance reviewer and, better still, she will be taking an advance copy of the Quantum with her on her travels so that she can offer readings with it !!!!!!!

If you're in Oz and you're attending one of these events, talk nicely to Rachel and you might get a peek at the first ever advance copy to be put out. If you get a reading with the deck, let us know how it goes.

Beleive it or not, because of the need to get the deck to Rachel before she set out, Derek our editor has relinquished one of his two prototype copies for her (That's the chivalry of a true Troubadour! :D). We haven't got ours yet as the first consignment of proper advance copies won't be ready for a couple of weeks!

Chris. xx

All Is One

Chris, Thanks for those photos! What a gorgeous and unique bunch. I am so excited to hear about Rachel Pollack's involvement. That will certainly help out the deck and I can't wait to get my own copy also!

Sidhe-Ra

That's great news about the reviewers! ('Specially that Pollack lass...)

It's also fun to watch both our decks hovering around in the Amazon Tarot bestsellers list!

Em xx

tabbycat

I had no idea I was on the Three of Cups! What a lovely card to be included in! Now, does that make me one of the Three Graces or one of the Three Drunken Maidens? ;)