Think of a number

afrosaxon

Hey Mal,

I love these readings! I haven't had one in a while.

What sayest thou for 625? Thank you!

T.

mystic mal

afrosaxon 625

REJECTION.

You will soon run up against a situation causing you to feel rejected,nevertheless.it will give you an ideal opportunity to review the various images you project to others.You will find out that it is only one of these images that is being threatened.
The image of this number is a storm......It crops up unexpectedly.spreads disorder in your life and comes as an element of surprise,you may find yourself asking "What have I done to deserve this?" but you must face it and not run away from it or it has served no purpose.

memries

Would you give me another too ? Don't know why but 404 comes into my mind. Thanks Mystic Mal. Also how are you I have been thinking about you ?

silverwings94

Hi Mal,
Could I have a reading? how about number 7
Thanks,
S

Liannon

Thank you

Hey Mystic Mal,
Thank you for my reading.
Yesterday I visited a friend who did a tarot readng for me with many of the same messages. The "take time out and rest" message came across very clearly in her reading too.
Thanks Heaps,
Liannon

mystic mal

silverwings94

Hi there. Before I can interpret your number it has to be a 3 figure number so if you could choose another.Thanks MM.

mystic mal

memries 404.

Your chosen number is one of those "In between stages" and its between the headings of STERILITY and STARTING POINT.

STERILITY
You must give up a project or a relationship you had your heart set on because it has become sterile.Destiny has prepared you for an undertaking much wider in scope in which you will be successful.
STARTING POINT.
This number concerns the initial stages of a plan or project.You can hope to succeed only if you further clarify the needs and roles of each participant.Feel free to provoke a confrontation if necessary,your future depends on it.
The image of this number is a "family" and refers to problems relating to the structure and distribution of roles within it.

PS.. Thanks for asking after my health memries. Im still waiting for my op to repair my leaking aorta.Im having to take life a bit like that of a slug but Im surviving thanks.

memries

The reading is right on Mystic Mal. That is exactly where I am at and decisions to be made. It is a personal family thing. It is also so scary to get out of your comfortable rut. I know I must do something but what is the question. I trust a door will open.

I have been thinking about you Mystic Mal and will continue to do so. Let me know if you can. Thank you so much for the reading.

mrene

mystic mal said:
This is another number that comes between 2 headings which are;

STAY-AT-HOME.
Someone you know is prone to be a stay-at-home type of person..it might even mean you,there is a danger here of becoming stuck in your ways and bored. You must do something to stir things up,this may take courage and imagination.
Thanks for another great reading mystic mal! :)

The last couple of years I have been home more than ever before. I had decided not to return back to work after my second shoulder surgery. I was happy where I was in my career, but felt it was time for me to put more effort into trying to get some of my work published which I do from my home office. Then, wih the birth of my granddaughter last year I now help my daughter with daycare and they live right across the street…So, yes I would say I am home most of the time! I think the boredom or feeling "stuck" aspect is referring to the fact that I am yearning for something I have a couple of ideas of what I'd like to do and they will require courage and imagination if I am ever to make them a reality.
FIRST SIGN.Certain signs point to the fact that you are unconciously forming some kind of attachment,Your involvement in this matter might be even greater than you ever wished it to be. This attachment is singularly important.,it will fill a vital role in your life.The image of this number is a heart....the focal point of human vitality,attraction and generosity
I'm stumped with this one; I thought of my granddaughter immediately but it really didn't fit as I deliberately work toward having a strong bond/attachment with her and want our bond to be the greatest. There are a cast of characters in my life that I'm involved with presently and none came to mind but as stated above "unconciously" this attachment is taking place...hmmm...if the situation presents itself though I'll give you an update.

Thanks again for your time and attention mystic mal! :)

GryffinSong

Hey, this looks awesome. May I have a go? I'd like 512 please. :D