View Single Post
Citizen

Promise 

I just got done posting my suit study of the Coins to my blog. I'm not sure if I can provide a direct link here, but it's in my profile if anyone is interested. I'm not quite sure if I'm done with it or not, but for now, it feels right. I have a feeling that the deeper I get into the deck, the more I'll be expanding on each individual suit study, once I get them started.

I've been experimenting a bit with my method for daily draws for the past few days, because I can't ever seem to pin down something that I can live with and actually benefit from. I've been drawing one card each morning and carrying it with me throughout the day and keeping note of the things that remind me of the card. For example, since I've been focusing on the Coins, I drew only from that suit, and came up with the Ace today. My niece is here and she was out in the backyard playing in the sprinkler, and while I sat and kept half an eye on her, I noticed that the terracotta pots we have herbs in have the exact same pattern as the one on the Ace of Coins.

For now, it works for me, and I'm having fun with it.

Now that I've got the Coins out of the way and can actually condense what I've discovered down into words, this whole process seems much more real. I feel like I've actually accomplished something, and I can't wait to dig in deeper!
Top   #192