Think of a number

memries

Hello Mystic Mal would you be able to do one for my niece in Southern Ohio ?
If you do her number is 444. If not that is ok and thanks for your efforts for me.

elenna

Could you please give me one for the number 333. Thanks :)

afrosaxon

mystic mal said:
REJECTION.

You will soon run up against a situation causing you to feel rejected,nevertheless.it will give you an ideal opportunity to review the various images you project to others.You will find out that it is only one of these images that is being threatened.
The image of this number is a storm......It crops up unexpectedly.spreads disorder in your life and comes as an element of surprise,you may find yourself asking "What have I done to deserve this?" but you must face it and not run away from it or it has served no purpose.

:bugeyed:

Oh wow.

Thanks for the reading, Mal.

T.

mystic mal

memries 444

TRANQUILITY.

You will soon undergo a period of great financial and legal security,this moment of peace will occur because all of your affairs will be in order and outside circumstances will favour you.
The image of this number is a sword,symbolising anything that cuts through,resolves and executes matters.,anything relating to laws,contracts and agreements are on the agenda here.Whatever happens it indicates the need for just and equitable behaviour.

mystic mal

aranarose 677

NO REGRETS.

You will soon lose an object, a person or a relationship you care about.You will not be saddened by this event however...it was meant to happen,do not regret anything.
The image of this number is a scythe which mows down ripened wheat when the time is right.Something is surely going to come to an end of its cycle around you and you must accept it.Dont let nostalgia or regrets haunt you.

mystic mal

elenna 333

REVOLUTION.

This number always brings an exceptional state of affairs,right in the middle of it lies a radical change,and you are one of the motivating forces behind it.You will feel a sense of great personal accomplishment and feel somewhat bewildered as well.You must cling to your principles while constantly examining your attitude.
The image of this number is the moulting season where major transformations invariably take place.,you are in the middle of such a change which will alter your entire life.,your intuition maybe telling you already that something is heading your way.

mystic mal

GryffinSong 512

INITIATE.

You have already aquired a certain level of experience,you even influence others.You will soon come face to face with a situation you are unprepared for.You must recognise your "in"experience in this matter and ask for advise.You must humbly bow before this person's greater knowledge for the time being.
The image of this number is a chick in the nest,perched on a limb and filled with an irresistable urge to fly away,it nevertheless hesitates to do so because of its lack of experience...\you will not be able to rely on your past experience or on the habits,opinions or principles you have aquired over the years.

memries

Mystic Mal. Thank you for reading number 444. I have sent it to my Niece and I will give you the feedback.

silverwings94

How about 430?
S

mystic mal said:
Hi there. Before I can interpret your number it has to be a 3 figure number so if you could choose another.Thanks MM.