Think of a number

GryffinSong

Thank you!!! That is how I feel ... like I don't know what I need to know about my artist's path right now, and there's a huge, gaping unknown ahead of me. Stay or go? Do this or do that? Ad nauseum. I just wish I knew who it was that I was supposed to "humbly bow" before! Hopefully I'll recognize them when they come along. Hopefully forewarned is forearmed.

Thanks again!

Karen.

mystic mal said:
INITIATE.

You have already aquired a certain level of experience,you even influence others.You will soon come face to face with a situation you are unprepared for.You must recognise your "in"experience in this matter and ask for advise.You must humbly bow before this person's greater knowledge for the time being.
The image of this number is a chick in the nest,perched on a limb and filled with an irresistable urge to fly away,it nevertheless hesitates to do so because of its lack of experience...\you will not be able to rely on your past experience or on the habits,opinions or principles you have aquired over the years.

mystic mal

silverwings94 430

BEAUTY.

You are inclined towards celebrating physical appearances and the beauty of shapes and designs. No matter what area of life is involved..be it artistic creation,a sexual relationship or friendship..form is of the utmost importance to you.You should develop and nurture your artistic sense in relation to your surroundings.
The image of this number is a banquet where everyone is joined together in the spirit of sharing.a celebration. This event will affect you deeply and remind you that life can be a happy festive occasion.This is a time also to spend your time,energy and money on whatever takes your fancy.

silverwings94

Wow, is all I can say. I'm not really a artist per say but I do love to crochet,knit and do counted cross stitch so in a way that is showing my artistic talent. My ,iddle daughter just bought a new home for the first time so I am guessing that we will be celebrating there very soon with the whole family.
Sunday I am going to a Dessert and Divination Psychic Faire and I do plan on spending there.
Thanks so much for the reading.
S

mystic mal said:
BEAUTY.

You are inclined towards celebrating physical appearances and the beauty of shapes and designs. No matter what area of life is involved..be it artistic creation,a sexual relationship or friendship..form is of the utmost importance to you.You should develop and nurture your artistic sense in relation to your surroundings.
The image of this number is a banquet where everyone is joined together in the spirit of sharing.a celebration. This event will affect you deeply and remind you that life can be a happy festive occasion.This is a time also to spend your time,energy and money on whatever takes your fancy.

aranarose

mystic mal said:
NO REGRETS.

You will soon lose an object, a person or a relationship you care about.You will not be saddened by this event however...it was meant to happen,do not regret anything.
The image of this number is a scythe which mows down ripened wheat when the time is right.Something is surely going to come to an end of its cycle around you and you must accept it.Dont let nostalgia or regrets haunt you.

I'm getting a divorce. The marriage is ending, but not the relationship. The relationship is evolving into something better, more intimate, if that doesn't sound too impossible LOL

The loss of the marriage hurts, but as long as he is still in my life, I won't have regrets. Because every situation is a lesson. Especially the tough ones.

Thank you.
This was amazingly accurate! How do you do it!

ClimbTheseWalls

I have a number for you! 542

mystic mal

aassante 727

TOP TO BOTTOM.

You have a broad vision of things. You are used to examining problems from top to bottom and finding solutions. You should nevertheless consult those near you to find answers that will suit the largest possible number of people..now might be the time for you to look for a partner or associate. The image of this number is a fruit..when it ripens it reaches perfection and nourishes those that partake of it...your situation is altering and will change in the near future to maturity where you will fully accept others for what and who they are. This phase in your life will enable you to have firmer control over it.

mystic mal

ClimbTheseWalls 542

REWARD.

The effort you have put out will be rewarded,the work you have done fulfills everybody's expectations and needs.Those involved will eventually get around to giving it the praise it deserves.You have double the luck here.
The image of this number is a hatching chick..the tiny creature must make a vital effort to crack its shell in order to come out into the world.,something is about to happen to you even if you have to make a sacrifice for it to "birth" itself.You must attack what there is left to do with patience and forbearance. A period of relaxation will follow for your effort put in.

mystic mal

Azarial 728

DELAY.

You must wait a little longer before getting involved in a situation that will demand a lot from you.You dont seem quite ready yet to shoulder certain responsibilities.Part of the question is still beyond your grasp..when the right time comes along,you will feel ready to go ahead.
All numbers starting with 72 has an image of a fruit that has matured and it is at that time symbolically that we reach perfection and are ready to be harvested,many things are altering around you and even if you arent aware of it new feelings are developing within you.Its a case now of never dumping your problems in other peoples laps but taking full responsibility for your whole life.