Doggie Tarot

Netzach

These are so clever. HURRY UP AND FIND A PUBLISHER!!!!

Callistabell

I'm trying! :) Thanks! (good thoughts.)

Callistabell

Finished up the leads, ace and all, then started working on the suit of Bones yesterday. :)

Attachments

• Dog2Bones.jpg
    Dog2Bones.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 97

Hooked on TdM

Ohh lord, isn't he cute! I love how his expression is... bashful yet proud! lol

Hooked

Callistabell

NEWS!!:
I got an email today and U.S. Games is going to include the Doggie Tarot in volume 5 of the Encyclopedia of Tarot. Yipeeeee! I see this as a roundabout yes. They want to see what the response will be. If the response is strong enough they will consider publishing the full 78 card deck. I can understand that they just aren't sure right now because their are no decks out there like this and I wouldn't have guessed that the response from all of you would have been as great as it was, but now I know better. If this forum is any indication (and I think it is) then I think the response will happily surprise them.
The first 24 cards that I've done will be included along with a 1500 word write up by me.
So I see this as Fantastic News! If USG decides against the publication in the end, I will still have the publicity from the Encyclopedia of Tarot (in its many languages) to propel me toward whatever means of publication it is destined for. I'm so happy about this and I really have to give all of you a big "THANK YOU!" for all of your encouragement.

AJ

congratulations! US Games has "tossed you a really big bone" :)

stefficus

*big ol' kermit-the-frog "YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!" with da flapping arms and all*

Callistabell

Thanks- It felt like the biggest bone I ever caught! :)
So when the encyclopedia comes out - I can count on you guys to help me with the onslaught of positive "what an amazing deck" and "we've gotta have it now!" letters?

Hooked on TdM

You can count me in for writing letters of support! This is wonderful news! A big hearty congrats!!! :)

Hooked

missycab

I love the look on the face of the 2 of bones!!!!!!

Great cards, Callistabell!!!

You know, I had imagined a Rottweiller as the devil... like in The Omen!!! But your card was a pleasant surprise!!!