Celestial Tarot - The Devil (Capricorn)

rcb30872

The Devil ~ Capricorn ~

Elemental symbol - Earth
Astrological ruler - Capricorn
Astrological correspondence - Saturn
Hebrew letter - Ayin

Capricorn - One of their greatest strengths is their ability to stay focused on a goal until they achieve it - no matter how long it takes or how difficult the climb. Too ofter they entertain thoughts like "No one will ever love me enough", "Life's not fair", "I'm too fat", "I'm too thin", "I'm all alone", "Nobody cares" and "I do everything for others, but they don't do the same for me". Yet the more they desire affection or attention, the better they play the aloof and detached role. They desparately want to be needed, but they sometimes they act as if they do not need anyone but themselves. Secretly, they hope if they are very, very good the world will see they are worthy of praise and acknowledgement. Their need to prove something to others is an exaggerationm of their desire to prove something to themselves. They struggle when there is no reason to struggle and they worry about possibilities that may never become problems. When they face their dreaded fears they learn some of their most valuable lessons and awaken their most profound inner wisdom.

Saturn lets us reap what we sow. Saturn is associated with obstacles, difficulties, hardships and working to earn rather than getting a free ride.

Pan