Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

All Is One said:
Kat's deck has a woman holding the sword and crown on her ace of swords. She looks a little bit like me, in a very idealized manner.

Did you notice her black wings? She's a dark angel.

I used that portrait in that card to represent Leisa. The Ace of the mind :)

MoonGypsy

Ha! Ha! Thanks for that, our beloved red haired kitty kat!
MGxxx
ooooh! This is toooo much fun!!!!

All Is One

I am not surprised that at the moment the last posts were made I was staring at the Ace of Swords meditating on her wings, and why she had wings and the moment I looked away, the answer was on my screen, from the artist.

I had warm feelings for Leisa before this, but I have warm feelings about most people... she must be amazing. What a fantastic tribute this card is. Not sure whether I'd prefer to be the Ace of Swords or the Happy Squirrel.

Nothing happens by accident.

I have a very good feeling about this deck, and about everything, now.

faunabay

How I wish I had some extra money right now!!! (pouts) I would love to get this deck, but will probably have to wait for awhile.

It really is lovely Kat!!! :*

MoonGypsy

It all feels very cosmic, somehow! :D

All Is One

MoonGypsy...because you said that I wanted to draw something out of the deck for you. I never...repeat, never do this.
Not in public.
Shuffled as I read your profile. Crones we are.

The Fool.
Who would pretend that a stick is a flute, and play upon it.

Quester

I LOVE this deck!!!

retrokat

All Is One said:
The Fool. Who would pretend that a stick is a flute, and play upon it.

My Jasper is the Fool. He too scampers to our Post Box like every day is a potential birthday full of presents. He never learned to drive, so I deal with the boring everyday hassles like parking the car. Not so foolish of him really :p

retrokat

retrokat said:
My Jasper is the Fool.

Two days ago we were on a building site for an important meeting about a Public Art project for a Youth Centre (gotta make a living!). Jasper was gleefully jumping on and off those giant wooden reels that they wrap pipes on when the business-suited guys turned up for the meeting. I explained he's the 'Gen Y' consultant on the project :p

MoonGypsy

LOL! i don't drive either! Not too foolish of me after all! thanks for that, Kat! You really are my sister! Long, long, boring story of why i don't drive... so tired of the weird and piercing looks i get when first i tell this "deep dark secret"...:D