Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

All Is One

Your Mum sewed her blessed heart out!!!

I suspect that everyone got exactly the right bag for them. I see no one has complained. I love mine. Someone else got gold braid, on black velvet...which I would have loved, but when I got mine with peacock colors in a pattern on the braid and gold accents...I was very happy.

Peacock colors and black are perfect for me.

Whoever got the thick red fabric...lucky them. Would love it if someone were to show us a photo.

Like I said...your Mum (does she have a name she might like to share?) rocked those bags, Kat.

Quester

The touch me quality of the bags sure goes hand in hand with the Touchstone Tarot!!!

retrokat

All Is One said:
Whoever got the thick red fabric...lucky them. Would love it if someone were to show us a photo.

Like I said...your Mum (does she have a name she might like to share?) rocked those bags, Kat.

There's a pic of a few of the bags (including a red one) on Leisa's site.

Mum actually went to sign up here when she visited me to drop off bags late last week, but unfortunately AT wasn't taking new members. She does want to sign up though, to say thanks for all the compliments (much deserved that they are IMHO, cos yes my Mum rocks!). So soon hopefully she'll go public :)

MoonGypsy

Hi Kat!:) Once again, please let me add my continued praise and say once again, what a SUPERB job everyone of you have done! There really is something very extra-special about this whole package...It is so very personal...ya know? There is a radiance or warmth that is palpable. i think we all know just what i mean...;)
Blessings of Peace and Light,
MoonGypsy:heart:xxxooo

P.S. Hi Kat's Mum! i really, really love my bag!!!:D It's one of the black velvet ones with the gold cord, lining and black and gold ribbon trim.

HearthCricket

All Is One said:
HeathCricket...did you get a suede bag and a velvet one both? Assuming that you ordered two decks, so some of the bags are suede?

Yes, I ordered two decks and got two different kinds of bags. They are all awesome!

Kat~How cool would it be to have your Mom make spreadcloths. :D

MoonGypsy

Hi dear HC!
Spread cloths! What a super idea! So, HC, what bags did you get with your 2 decks?:love:

retrokat

HearthCricket said:
Kat~How cool would it be to have your Mom make spreadcloths. :D

So funny you should mention cloths - I suggested the same thing to her a few days ago, and we discussed if it would need to be the same braid as the bag, or a narrower but co-ordinating one, etc. So it's definitely on the cards (excuse the pun...)

HearthCricket

MoonGypsy said:
Hi dear HC!
Spread cloths! What a super idea! So, HC, what bags did you get with your 2 decks?:love:

I got the black velvet with the shiny gold brocade, and strings on the same side, and then the medium brown faux suede with a swirly brown and muted gold and red ribbon with strings on each side.

Kat~I would be fine with any kind of spread cloth with any brocade/ribbon that had that Ren/Tudor feel to it, so long as the cloth itself brought out these beautiful warm colours that have such a lovely autumnal feel to them! for my reading space I had to pull out an old Victorian shawl that matched the warm and muted colours!

LOL We are supposed to tie the ends of our agate talismans? I have been wearing them every day with the silver thing pushed up to the back end to hold it together. Obviously I need a lesson on fashionable jewelry! :D Duh! Oh well! I have been getting a lot of compliments on it!

Quester

Tied you say??? I am another who pushed that silver thingy all the way up. Oops!!!

Erzebet

Quester said:
Tied you say??? I am another who pushed that silver thingy all the way up. Oops!!!

Yup me too! :laugh: I wore it like that one time, but then I braided it around my wrist many times and wore it as a bracelet. It looks very nice that way!