Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

minrice

retrokat said:
I'm going to talk about pretty much every aspect of the deck here. I'm a 'cards on the table' kinda gal!

Hooray! Inquiring minds want to hear it!

motsa

There I was, minding my own business, reading the forum, and I come across this thread. Ooh, a limited edition version of the deck is available. Neat. (Don't go look at it.) I think I'll go look at it. (You know you want it.) And, before you know it, I'm ordering it. ;-)

It's the sample images and descriptions on the site that did it. It looks marvelous, Kat. I'm really looking forward to it arriving, despite the dastardly origins of the purchase urge, of course. LOL

Erzebet

motsa said:
There I was, minding my own business, reading the forum, and I come across this thread. Ooh, a limited edition version of the deck is available. Neat. (Don't go look at it.) I think I'll go look at it. (You know you want it.) And, before you know it, I'm ordering it. ;-)

It's the sample images and descriptions on the site that did it. It looks marvelous, Kat. I'm really looking forward to it arriving, despite the dastardly origins of the purchase urge, of course. LOL

Good thing you ordered it now! It's almost sold out! Very popular it is *in my signature Yoda voice*

motsa

That was the rest of what did me in, Erzebet. Nice pictures + easily obtained deck = easy wait. Nice pictures + soon to be gone = urgency. :D Does me in every time.

minrice

Join the study group when you get it Motsa!
It rreally is cool, and I'm glad we still get to look forward to the mass market release!

stargazer

Umbrae said:
Shhhhhhhh... I'm incognito.

Glad you enjoyed having me over for coffee!

When I took out the Magician card for the study group, my first thoughts were this reminds me of Umbra, a master of his art, something we all espire to be.

I didn't type it in at the time incase everyone thought I was a kiss-ass! :D

Could this be the card you speak of?

retrokat

stargazer said:
When I took out the Magician card for the study group, my first thoughts were this reminds me of Umbra, a master of his art, something we all espire to be.

I didn't type it in at the time incase everyone thought I was a kiss-ass! :D

Could this be the card you speak of?

Hmm, although it would suit him, that's not the eyebrows I know in that man from the north-west.

la-luna

retrokat said:
Hmm, although it would suit him, that's not the eyebrows I know in that man from the north-west.

hmmm well i looked very often in my Touchstone to find him...there is one who looks somewhat like him (if its that one you're wicked girl - and interesting and alternative twist on THAT card....)

retrokat

Hmm, perhaps we can convince him to post a photo of himself to help the speculation :)

faunabay

OK, you truely have me stumped. I've even been looking at a picture while flipping through the deck and can't figure it out. The closest I can figure is the guy in the 3 of coins???? But I'm just grasping at options. :laugh:

hint:
There's a picture of that Dan guy on Tarot Connections where it talks about his tarot CD's.