View Single Post
Citizen

Hooked on TdM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
Begone, evil migraine!!!
Oh I so wish you could wave a magic wand and make it go away. All the Advil in the world is not making this bugger off. It's better today though, I can see now and don't puke at the sound of my breathing. Ugh.
Quote:
Hm. In what way do the books get in your way? And are you still referring to the 1JJ swiss?
Yep I'm referring to the 1JJ Swiss. Most of the books I have deal with the iconography that is specific to TdM Standards. The 1JJ Swiss deviates way to much to be of use. For example: The 1JJ Swiss has a man serenading a lady in the moon card. The towers and dogs are missing. The Sun card has a lady sharing a book with a young child. There is no brick wall and twins. So the books will have to wait for another IDS with a standard deck... not sure which one yet though!
Quote:
Me, I'm too busy freaking out over the financial mess to do much with tarot, though I guess this is the best time to mull things over with a deck, eh?
It would be ideal! I'll cross my fingers for your financial mess. Those are never fun!

Hooked
Top   #714