Counting The Crows-sharing my divination method

6 Haunted Days

Wow, that Halloween set are stunning!!! Do you have anymore of those left? I'd want one :) Very striking.....the white ones too.

I use my Crowstones everyday, they're always in my bag. Not once have they been off or wrong! I ask them every kind of question.....how my day will go, about specific phone calls, job questions, when a package will or will not arrive, if a day is favorable or not for certain things. The list is endless. Usually 2 stones, but sometimes just 1......or more than 2. I have only done a couple spreads with them. But I love the As the Crow Flies spread and have used it with my tarot cards. Speaking of....these stones are great for a sum-upon tarot readings....or for hidden aspects.

These are just the best! So accurate, I have no idea why, but they are.

Aulruna

I just pulled out my beloved black crow stones - and I just have to share with you how sharp these little gems are:

I'm applying for jobs.

There are three companies I'd actually really want to work for, and I drew a crow stone for each.

#1: 15 - Change of luck
Sounds promising...

#2: 3 - Union
Also very good!!

But now comes #3 - to which I have not actually applied yet. I'm just in the process of putting the letter to them together. What did my clever crow stone give me for that? The Crow stone. The unknown factors in life :D

Gotta love 'em!!!!

Chronata

I am updating this thread...the crowstones are actually available on my Etsy shop.
But not on my website.
I dunno...too complicated to change everything I guess!

And this is the new color combo for autumn....

Attachments

• crowstone autumn.jpg
    crowstone autumn.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 148

Indil

Goodness!

Am I glad I stumbled on this thread...

A close friend of mine is recently getting back in touch with her intuition after too long of a break (a couple of years now)... which is a shame, 'cause she's highly talented, it runs in both sides of her family, etc. She's never developed it fully, which I am now making it my personal mission that she does so!

We were out for our monthly Thai and slum wine evening that we normally do every full moon to catch up and have girly talk... but had to postpone until this past Monday... which still worked out, being the equinox and such. ;) I digress...

Anyway, she revealed to me that she's always had a crow follow her around, ever since a child. A spirit crow, if you will, but it just recently made a reappearance. Although she always feels it's laughing and cackling at her, it's always been a bit of a comfort to her so to know that it's still around was a nice surprise.

I would *love* to give her a set of crowstones for Christmas! Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them on your Etsy site... would you perchance post a direct link to them on this thread?

re-pete-a

Chronata, had to try and make a set,.Found that an engraver does a nice job of cutting the numbers into the glass, then used a black marker to bring out , highlite the numbers. Don't press too hard on the engraver it can chip the glass.
Thanks for posting this thread.

janstar17

Indil...

these are great little stones and Chronata does a beautiful job creating them into little individual pieces of art.

Her shop name on Etsy is ProfessionalDreamer. I'd post a link but I don't know how -- here is a cut-n-paste from her Etsy shop's webpage -- (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5328850) -- hope this helps.

re-pete-a

Chronata, Have added two numbers to your crowstones, Zero and 21, giving them the meanings,Zero, start something new. 21, as a finished cycle, ending. It's a personal thing , Tarot related, Wonder if the Major's could be intuitivly connected.
No crows seen/ heard today? a new start ? Thanks for the mind fodder Cronata.

Chronata

ooh...now that's kinda a cool idea, re-pete-a!

I have an extra crow one in my set...that could stand for either zero or 21!

Today I saw me a crow...actually I heard it...VERY loudly cawing at me!

I haven't seen them for over two months!

re-pete-a

Zero crows,Courage, to start something new, look at this thread , look at your thriving Crowstones sales and expanded crowstones awareness. Cronata's Crowstones Rocks.(pun intended)

yaraluna

mrkd for later