Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

ArwenNightstar

I'm loving this new project, Kat! So glad to be a part of this. Thanks!

retrokat

ArwenNightstar said:
I'm loving this new project, Kat! So glad to be a part of this. Thanks!

Thank YOU! Wonderful to have some guinea-pigs to test it on to iron out any bugs before it goes public :)

la-luna

retrokat said:
Thank YOU! Wonderful to have some guinea-pigs to test it on to iron out any bugs before it goes public :)

and one guinea-pig extra one....:D
love to test out new things and love this project !

Nina*

I just tried this; it's great, Kat! Thank you for letting us take part in it.

la-luna

Nina* said:
I just tried this; it's great, Kat! Thank you for letting us take part in it.

same here - comenting on my own reading and also on others i'ts great.
feels like a groups reading

Essjay

Oooh - I love this! It gives a whole new dimension to the card.

:)

Aerin

I got mine today, the one I won :D

Beautiful. Thank you sooooooo much.

It is much more gorgeous in person than online, and I love the bag and everything.

Aerin x

HearthCricket

I love the new project and love the way you can actually still see the reading layed out when you comment, etc. Very unique and helpful! I am now addicted to ducats! :D

All Is One

Worked For Me

I tried my first reading on the site and it was very very accurate and helpful, and it gave exact answers to my question.

In fact, it was dead on accurate. Which is inline with the experience I've had with this deck so far :)

I put it on there to share with everyone and I'll be back to try it again but for the moment I have some work to do on that reading as it told me that in the present (four of cups) I was stagnating and not taking care of business.

This is true.

So I'll be trying to take care of some things I need to do in order to further my project before I do another reading on the site....

On the other hand (and there is always another hand) I want to go right back and get another reading!!!

Nina*

This project is just fabulous... and great fun too!!

The ''comments'' part is really valuable.