A new de-enabling thread

gregory

She is good. She's right on every point too.

:| I shouldn't have bought that pricey deck I just did - and I didn't even ask to be de-enabled on it..... :| Now I am - but too late :D

Mariana

Cat* said:
Hope that helps. :)
Impessive.

gregory said:
Now I am - but too late :D
You know, Gregory, for some reason that :D is slightly worrying...
In your case I'm sure people will be glad to assist in the de-enabling of already bought decks, leading up to repentance and making up by giving to the poor... })

gregory

Mariana said:
You know, Gregory, for some reason that :D is slightly worrying...
In your case I'm sure people will be glad to assist in the de-enabling of already bought decks, leading up to repentance and making up by giving to the poor... })
ER.....

Hm.......

I mi......

*over it now * :D

thorhammer

gregory said:
She is good. She's right on every point too.

:| I shouldn't have bought that pricey deck I just did - and I didn't even ask to be de-enabled on it..... :| Now I am - but too late :D
Now come on, greggers . . . you know we all live vicariously through you.

Cough up.

What is it? :D

\m/ Kat

Rosanne

karenquilter said:
Tell me about the Samurai Tarot.

I have it. My whole family felt the deep need to commit Hari Kari. I am now motherless, childless and friendless except for a stupid deck about a culture, that is far superior to a knock off deck about them.

Same for decks about Native Americans- I finally had to wrap them in blankets and put them up in trees- for they are dead to me.

I only purchase decks that I have a deep abiding dislike for. Tarot is soooo self flagellating. It reminds me that I should have spent the money on a goat or two.
Then again maybe I did.

~Rosanne

gregory

Rosanne said:
I have it. My whole family felt the deep need to commit Hari Kari. I am now motherless, childless and friendless except for a stupid deck about a culture, that is far superior to a knock off deck about them.

Same for decks about Native Americans- I finally had to wrap them in blankets and put them up in trees- for they are dead to me.

I only purchase decks that I have a deep abiding dislike for. Tarot is soooo self flagellating. It reminds me that I should have spent the money on a goat or two.
Then again maybe I did.
ROTFLMAO....... (Come live with me Rosy ! :*)

OK thor - er - here you go. Oh the shame..... :|

But I had hankered since first I saw.... going on 2 years now....

It is so expensive, I think I am safe to confess in this thread. My family may soon be motherless/daughterless/grannyless....

Aerin

IN THE INTERESTS OF DE_ENABLING OTHERS: It's very ugly indeed IMO gregory.

BUT at least it is healthier than chocloate.....

And won't take up as much space as all the other decks you would have had with the money.

But really, well,..... perhaps it will grow on you and it is specially made and etc.

Aerin

gregory

Aerin said:
IN THE INTERESTS OF DE_ENABLING OTHERS: It's very ugly indeed IMO gregory.

BUT at least it is healthier than chocolate.....

And won't take up as much space as all the other decks you would have had with the money.

But really, well,..... perhaps it will grow on you and it is specially made and etc.
I would think the dent it has made in my available credit was de-enabling enough. No groceries this week, peeps..... :( (Oh well, need to lose weight !)

OOH - the cards are rather large ! And the box means it won't fit in my storage places.... And it IS majors only.

thorhammer

It is rather nice, gregory, but I just cannot possibly fathom the idea of spending that much money :bugeyed: on 22 bits of cardboard!!!!! 78 . . . maybe? Doubtful, though . . .

Yeah, trust me, the price is de-enabling.

It's okay, not that special.

\m/ Kat

Mariana

thorhammer said:
It's okay, not that special.
Hey, it was a deck she didn't have... that in itself is special! :D