A new de-enabling thread

Aerin

Try this:

Put them up for trade at a price where you wouldn't buy them yourself, just. Like 1p more or something. See if they sell.

If they don't, keep them and use them.
If they do, well hey it was more than you would spend on them.

Aerin

ps Soul cards, people seem to love them or hate them. The art work is pretty creepy IMO.

pps sometimes stuff sells on Amazon marketplace. Only sometimes.

gregory

Amazon marketplace. HUMPH. You can only sell stuff there that they list as new - AND they even say "we may not permit your listing even so".....

I considered selling some books there. I suddenly warmed to ebay a lot more....

Sorry, OT.

Er - oracles can go - no brainer !

The crowned one

Since no-one tried to de-enable mine , I will take it as a sign to proceed with the attempt to acquire these two decks as they must be worth owning. :D

gregory

The crowned one said:
Since no-one tried to de-enable mine , I will take it as a sign to proceed with the attempt to acquire these two decks as they must be worth owning. :D
I only saw the b/w BOTA. I didn't think it was necessary to de-enable you. I assumed you had come to your senses by now.

RWS with no colours and worse art work. Why bother ? I got one and coloured it and it looked EVEN WORSE. BAD IDEA.

But if you're that keen - isn't there a site where you can download the images - and then you won't even THINK about it ! Then you can colour them and realise that that was a bad idea too :D

What was the other deck ?

The crowned one

De laurence 1918 and 60

The only BOTA I want is a 30's one...I just love the feel of these old decks.

No need to de-enable me of the new stuff LOL

Aerin

gregory said:
I only saw the b/w BOTA. I didn't think it was necessary to de-enable you. I assumed you had come to your senses by now.

RWS with no colours and worse art work. Why bother ? I got one and coloured it and it looked EVEN WORSE. BAD IDEA.

TCO, you did only seem to mention one deck.

I have to say, I'm with gregory if you are meant to colour the thing in. Basically, this is how it goes:
a) Look at an artistic colouring with lots of clever shading and etc.
b) Imagine how yours will look.
c) Colour it in.
d) Realise that a 8 yr old can do far better.

I fell into this trap with the Sharman-Burke colour your own doodah. I have only done c. 8 cards and am bored already and it looks RUBBISH.

Aerin

Aerin

The crowned one said:
De laurence 1918 and 60

The only BOTA I want is a 30's one...I just love the feel of these old decks.

No need to de-enable me of the new stuff LOL

Cross posted I see.

They are too expensive. Feel the ones you have already.

Aerin

The crowned one

Aerin said:
TCO, you did only seem to mention one deck.

Aerin

I originally wrote the other deck in invisible keyboard ink so it would be harder to de-enable me ;)

gregory

Oh you mean the de Laurence - of which I have a red one. GOT you !

(I can do that too !!) Just as bad in its way. Buy mushrooms !

Aerin

Sooooo..... let me get this right.

You are preparing to splash oodles of cash on what are essentially copies of a deck you already have several times. So you can...er... feel what is different and old. Hmmm.

Why not just close your eyes and pretend that you have the decks while fondling the ones you have already. THEY ARE THE SAME DECK!!!!! And not as good copies as the ones you have.

Aerin

ps Can anyone de-enable me from the Transparent? It is so expensive and I am torn between not wanting to spend the money at present and missing out.