A new de-enabling thread

Le Fanu

magpie9 said:
I can't possibly express how glad I was to get rid of the Corte. The only place it looks good is in on-line scams

Shouldn´t that be scans? Or was it a Freudian slip? :)

gregory

FaireMaiden said:
On Amazon, Janet gave the Truth Seekers Tarot ..........

"The best thing that can be said about this deck/book set is the very nice and very sturdy outer box it comes in. "
UNFORTUNATELY the bloody deck falls out the second you open it. Not to mention the first copy I had had a card missing.....

In case anyone still had doubts..... (Me mad collector, but otherwise would not have bothered to replace it !)

BrightEye

I'm beginning to feel a little sheepish. I still like the look of the scans. I don't mind non-RWS pips. Tell me the card stock is crap.

gregory

BrightEye said:
I'm beginning to feel a little sheepish. I still like the look of the scans. I don't mind non-RWS pips. Tell me the card stock is crap.
Well, it is VERY stiff and I think the gold might well come off if I shuffled - so I haven't !

magpie9

Le Fanu said:
Shouldn´t that be scans? Or was it a Freudian slip? :)
:D :D :D Shoulda been scans....but scams is the right word for how I feel about it! All That Money For THIS Peace of Cr-p?!

magpie9

gregory said:
Well, it is VERY stiff and I think the gold might well come off if I shuffled - so I haven't !
:( ......but but but...I like it........I really really like it....... :(

gregory

magpie9 said:
:( ......but but but...I like it........I really really like it....... :(
You won't once the gold is all gone. And it won't take long :D

moderndayruth

BrightEye said:
Someone please talk me out of the Truth-Seekers' Tarot! http://janetboyer.com/Truth_Seekers_Tarot.html

BrightEye said:
Dammit, I still want it!

Dear BE, when it comes to Truth Seekers, i believe you are a lost case for de-enabling, i *feel* you still want it and it's only $13.57 with FREE Super Saver Shipping from Amazon; of course you can always get a used/like new for even less than }) }) })

NOTA BENE: MDR apologizes to respected Council of De-enablers, personally to the founder of the Concil - Her Excellency Sulis, to the Ambassador of Utmost Good De-enabling Will - H.E. Le Fanu and to the spokesperson for the Council, H.E. Gregory, respected colleagues - we have to admit we've lost the case :(

gregory

moderndayruth said:
NOTA BENE: MDR apologizes to respected Council of De-enablers, personally to the founder of the Concil - Her Excellency Sulis, to the Ambassador of Utmost Good De-enabling Will - H.E. Le Fanu and to the spokesperson for the Council, H.E. Gregory, respected colleagues - we have to admit we've lost the case :(
Oh no we haven't.

I have WHIPS...... })