A new de-enabling thread

gregory

cardlady22 said:
Absolutely what I was looking for, gregory! You may have double karma points and a double scoop of whatever flavor will give the most exquisite brain freeze available!

*sheepishly hangs head*
Besides, I already set myself up with a Witchy mini . . .
And how has your Witchy Maxi taken it ? You are in BIG TROUBLE here.... If you don't have one, the newbie will be crying for its mommy...... If you give way to the screaming - they will scream at each other....

Silly person you are !

cardlady22

No, in this case the "theme" made a regular size deck unpalatable. They ARE teeny-bopper witches, after all. Absolutely unacceptable for them to "grow up" yet!

Cat*

cardlady22 said:
No, in this case the "theme" made a regular size deck unpalatable. They ARE teeny-bopper witches, after all. Absolutely unacceptable for them to "grow up" yet!
See? They're messing with your mind already! Next thing you know they'll demand girlfriends (like the Vanessa maybe?), more new clothes (i.e. tarot bags and boxes) than you dare to think about, and you'll come running here, crying for help and admitting we've been right all along! }) :D ;)

gregory

That's right. And if you let their mommy into your house, it will only get worse - you will see what they will grow up to be and that will drive you out of your mind.....

cardlady22

Cat* said:
See? They're messing with your mind already! Next thing you know they'll demand girlfriends (like the Vanessa maybe?), more new clothes (i.e. tarot bags and boxes) than you dare to think about, and you'll come running here, crying for help and admitting we've been right all along! }) :D ;)

You are SO evil! Up to this point I had been resisting the Vanessa quite well, thank you. Please don't make me call in the DH to "police" me! He'll send them ALL away!

ETA: actually, they (Witchy mini) want the Vanessa to have someone to prank on!

gregory

cardlady22 said:
You are SO evil! Up to this point I had been resisting the Vanessa quite while, thank you. Please don't make me call in the DH to "police" me! He'll send them ALL away!
The Vanessa is evil in its own way. It has very expensive tastes. It supports its creator in ways you cannot begin to imagine. I fell for the lot, and my bank manager is not a happy bunny. :(

Also it has Sarah Palin in the tin, which is enough to put anyone off.... And Hillary Clinton :D

cardlady22

gregory said:
Also it has Sarah Palin in the tin, which is enough to put anyone off.... And Hillary Clinton :D

OHHH, that is so not helping. Don't knock Sarah & Hillary.
The *itches will be needed to fend off the Witches . . .

ETA: and on that note, I'm out of here (and offline for added protection)

moderndayruth

Cat* said:

:D :D :D

Nota bene: I didn't say i strongly dis-like Manara's Hermit, only that it is non-erotic and creepy; sorry, Cat but liking Manara's Hermit does not certify non of us as temporarily insane AND can not be used as an excuse for buying more decks :D

gregory

moderndayruth said:
liking Manara's Hermit does not certify non of us as temporarily insane
I beg to differ })

Cat*

gregory said:
I beg to differ })
*pointing to my ever growing deck list* The Manara Hermit made me do it!

That what you meant, gregory? :D

Oh, and about the Vanessa: It'll go out of fashion again in no time. The frames of the card images will also give you a wobbly head when you try to straighten them in your mind. That's how this deck makes you think it's magic. Ha! Just plain dizziness in reality.