A new de-enabling thread

All Is One

Only the poor cardstock thing can save me now....unless one of our heavyweights gets here and thumps me on the head.

>O >O >O

morticia monroe

All Is One said:
Please warn me the next time you're about to pop out with something that funny.

Plus: I come here to be talked out of things or do my Occultist Duty and talk others out of decks.

Not to be persuaded through wit and poetry to want a Bantam rooster. I should NEVER have dropped in on tis thread. Now Cat and I are about to buy a cartoon deck.

Gregory, Modern Day Ruth, Magpie9.....we need professionals.

That cracked me up, AIO.

Don't do it. This deck reminds me of having a stuffed animal collection...cute, fluffy, oh-so-darling,,,but you never really use them for anything, they just sit there, staring at you. After being on display for awhile you put them away, and forget you even own them.

gregory

morticia monroe said:
That cracked me up, AIO.

Don't do it. This deck reminds me of having a stuffed animal collection...cute, fluffy, oh-so-darling,,,but you never really use them for anything, they just sit there, staring at you. After being on display for awhile you put them away, and forget you even own them.
That is SO true. This house is FULL of stuffed toy animals. Daughters both took hundreds away when they left home - and the place is still full of them ! Gathering dust something awful.....

Excellent work, morticia ! I'm even going off the deck I own all of a sudden.

Cat*

morticia monroe said:
I talk to my stuffed animals. And a deck of 78 cute animals would be so much easier to keep clean and to store than 78 actual stuffed animals! :bugeyed:

AIO, we need to be strong here! If we firmly hold each other's hands (both of them!), none of us will be able to click on any "buy" buttons! We can do it! Or rather, NOT do it!

Knees of Bees

Oh, Dear

Oh, dear. I'm having trouble over here. I just cleared off my bookshelf and saw that I have a whole bunch of books that will never be reread. Should I trade them for a deck that will never be read? Eep!

Thin cardstock, though...

All Is One

Cat* said:
I talk to my stuffed animals. And a deck of 78 cute animals would be so much easier to keep clean and to store than 78 actual stuffed animals! :bugeyed:

AIO, we need to be strong here! If we firmly hold each other's hands (both of them!), none of us will be able to click on any "buy" buttons! We can do it! Or rather, NOT do it!

Cat, you and I are in deep doo doo. I have rooms with heaps of stuffed animals in the corners, piles of them. No one saw my new bassinet pic of all those animals? I've had those for years. I did NOT but those for anyone but me.

The more Morticia and Gregory admit to stuffed animal love, the closer I get to hitting the "add to trolley" button.

Let's breathe deeply and think about the poor card stock.

I have serious homicidal urges when a deck shows up here on what I condider to be toilet tissue.

cardlady22

re: Tarot of the Magickal Forest

OK, to start off- I live in a small town where tarot is hard to come by in a store. In December, I did a lot of running back to the only bookstore (in the county!) that carries them on the shelf.

I saw the name on the edge & dared to hope for classy Narnian-style talking animals like Reepicheep. . . NOT! I couldn't put it back fast enough. Then I watched 3 other people do the same thing! It is the only thing that has not moved ALL month.

It looks like the artist drank something and mixed Lewis Carroll with Brian Jacques. The other thought that popped into my head was this is how Precious Moments would do Tim Burton.

All Is One

Knees of Bees said:
Oh, dear. I'm having trouble over here. I just cleared off my bookshelf and saw that I have a whole bunch of books that will never be reread. Should I trade them for a deck that will never be read? Eep!

Thin cardstock, though...

K of B.....you started this, and we love you. But it would appear that a few of us are in peril all together. All we can do is wait together, like on the vertical Titanic, while the band plays on, and hope that a cooler head appears to us soon.

"Speaks those words of wisdom...let it be"

(the buy it now button, that is.)

gregory

cardlady22 said:
The other thought that popped into my head was this is how Precious Moments would do Tim Burton.
:bugeyed:

That's AWFUL.

I am very upset.

I would get rid of mine, but I just don't DO that.

All Is One

cardlady22 said:
OK, to start off- I live in a small town where tarot is hard to come by in a store. In December, I did a lot of running back to the only bookstore (in the county!) that carries them on the shelf.

I saw the name on the edge & dared to hope for classy Narnian-style talking animals like Reepicheep. . . NOT! I couldn't put it back fast enough. Then I watched 3 other people do the same thing! It is the only thing that has not moved ALL month.

It looks like the artist drank something and mixed Lewis Carroll with Brian Jacques. The other thought that popped into my head was this is how Precious Moments would do Tim Burton.

YOu're killing me!

But....(Universe bless and keep me safe) what is "Reepicheep?"

If it's a deck, just tell me you made a typo.